14. 𝕿𝖗𝔂𝖎𝖓𝖌.

TRYING.

Siya ~

We all were have ice-cream and my phone went off. It was mumma. I immediately picked it up.

" Yes Mumma. Is bhabhi out of surgery? I asked her, excited and curious.

" Yes, you have become a bua to another baby boy Siya. It's a boy." She replied and I had the biggest of grins on my face.

" Oh My God....Congratulations mumma!" I shrieked and jumped in happiness before she replied back and hung up on me, asking me to get Kritik and myself to the hospital. The baby is completely healthy and will be with them in sometime after the tests are done.

" Bua, bua...what happened?" Kritik asked me.

" Baby boy Kritik. You have a brand new brother!" I said, taking him in my arms and twirling his around.

" Fine...at least he will play with cars and the rest of my toys." He consoled himself in the cutest way.

" Listen, you can call him by the name of any animal, you know!" This was my attempt to console him as he gave me a nod and got back to his ice-cream.

" Kritik and I am leaving now. We have to reach to the hospital." I told my so called husband and took my phone out to book an Uber.

" I will drop you both." He replied but I shook my head in a no.

" Uber. Ever heard of that concept?" I asked him, walking ahead grabbing Kritik's hand but my other hand's wrist was in his hold before I could even reach to the exit.

" There are about twenty cars here in the Palace right now so Uber is out of the question and since I am going to the hospital too, you are free to come with me or I can wake up a driver right now who can take you separately." I knew that he was trying to manipulate me but even then I didn't want him to wake up anyone at this point of time.

" Fine. But only because I understand the value of someone's sleep." I told him, trying to break myself free from him hold, twisting my wrist in his hand and he eventually let go of me.

" Let's get going kids." I spoke to the two of them, taking their ice-creams away and they pouted.

" Do you both want to see the tiny baby or not?" I asked them, trying to shoo away their disappointment of taking the ice-cream away.

This cheered them up considerably as we made our way to the car again. Reaching the hospital took about fifteen minutes.

" Go in with Kritik. I will get Jahanavi in a while." He said, stopping the car about some hundred meters away where no one was present and unlocked the doors.

" Okay." I replied, getting down and Kritik followed me as we walked towards the gate of the Hospital and went inside and at the Reception, I found Rohit bhai waiting for us.

" Bhai, how is Tanaya bhabhi and the baby?" I asked him.

" Both are doing fine. Tanaya is resting and Karan is with her. The Nurse has taken the baby for the preliminary tests." He informed me, taking Kritik in his arms who was very sleepy by now.

" That's good." I hummed.

" Where is Ranaji?" He asked me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

" Why did Papa ask him come home?" I demanded.

" Siyaa" He called my name out in a warning tone and I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever." I muttered as he directed me to where mumma and papa were and he stayed back to wait for Ranaji.