21. 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖕 𝕮𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗.

One Step Closer.

Siya ~

Despite after his weirdly affecting confrontation, somehow, I found sleep for a while before a knock on my door woke me up once again and I threw myself out of the bed to see who it was.

" Samarth bhai? Please come in!" I said, giving him a huge smile. He looked around and then sneaked inside.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" We are getting Arjun bhai to have bhang tomorrow on Holi. I have thought of the perfect plan." The evil glint shining in his eyes threw away all the sleep I still had in me.

" Whatever the plan is, I am most definitely in." I told him, copying his smile as he told me the plan.

Really easy, simple and effective!

" If Mom and Mumma finds out, we are as good as dead." I pointed out the only drawback of the plan.

" It is all be so worth is Siya. Just imagine, the King, high on bhang, dancing around. Just imagine." It did not take me any single word after this for him to completely convince me.

" You are right. We get to work tomorrow morning." I sad as we shook hands on it.

" We do. Now I'll leave before anyone finds out that we are plotting something again." He replied and I nodded as he sneaked out and I closed the door behind me, unable to fight a grin.

" You love to stay in control, Rana Arjun Singh Rajvanshi, don't you. Lets see how you manage to do that tomorrow." I sat back on the bed, feeling really very excited.

" Okay Siya. You better keep your happiness in control around him or he will definitely suspect that something is going on." I schooled myself and took a deep breath before making my way out of the room to Mom and Preeti Bhabhi to help them with Holi preparations.

As the night fell and it was time for Holika dahan, I got back to the room to get dressed where I saw Arjun talking over the phone discussing about a hotel or something, perhaps a heritage project.

" Can you please talk later? We need to go for Holika dahan." I whispered to him because Mom had asked me to bring him with me.

He gave me a quick nod and mouthed two minutes. I shook my head in understanding and walked to my closet to decide what to wear.

I had two options with me. Either a green suit or a blue one and they were both extremely pretty. Mom and Preeti bhabhi had really nice taste in clothes. I picked out both and then walked in front of the dresser mirror for a full view.

I half twirled in front of the mirror but I loved them both and for a minute decided to wear the blue dupatta with green kurta before I mentally scolded myself for being so weird.

As my eyes fell on Ranaji who was still attending to a call, he slightly gestured towards the green one and it took my dumbass a full minute to realize that he was helping me decide.

I was about to give him a smile and nod when common sense, which had gone for a walk suddenly reappeared.

" Just a minute.....why should I listen to him?" I muttered to myself without breaking eye-contact with him and then gave him a full sarcastic smile before throwing the green suit on the bed and walking in with the blue one to the walk-in closet.

Siya's Look ~