36. 𝓟𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘-𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊

36. Press-Conference.

Siya ~

The next day when I woke up, the bed was vacant. I opened my eyes only to find that it was already 11:30 in the morning and I had overslept, max.

I threw myself out of the bed, panicking and danced around to freshen up as soon as it was humanly possible because there was no way I would miss Arjun throwing Amar and Vani out!

" Siya you're so so stupid. How could you oversleep on the best day of your entire freakin life?" I scolded myself and quickly dashed inside the washroom.

I got ready and then walked out only to find a plethora of media standing around, their cameras shuttering and flashing. Before I could make any sense of what was going on, Samarth bhai came to me and immediately asked me to follow him.

Siya's Look ~

" What is going on bhai?" I asked him while we continued to walk towards the Throne Room

" Amar and Vani have finally played their trump card, their son." He replied and I found my steps halting for a second before he asked me to make haste.

I knew that they had a son but what was going on and where was he till now?

" What did they do?" I asked again.

" You'll find out in a minute." He replied as we were mere steps away.

And boy did I find out about their sheer evilness in a minute.

Not only did they get their son, Varun, here but also, they called the press in the Palace. Then they made an announcement about him being the rightful heir to the throne and now they were going to do a press conference about it in a hotel, a few minutes away from here.

" Let them make as many statements as they want. This is Arjun's kingdom and he is the monarch here. No one can usurp my son with any actions." Dad said, storming inside the throne room.

" Dad the more we react to their actions, the more satisfaction they are going to get." Arjun said in the calmest voice possible and I was honestly, flabbergasted.

How could he still be so so calm and level headed about this?

" No Arjun! This is our Kingdom and you are the King. Come on, we are going to this hotel and...." I started but Arjun walked towards me and took my hand in his.

" Siya we aren't going anywhere." He said without an explanation at all.

" He is right Siya. Ranaji does not have to go anywhere. I will." Papa said, after all, he was his prime advisor.

" It will be beneath him, as a King, to make a statement as such but I can Papa. I am the Queen and it's time I begin to act like one but for that, I need the truth, the whole truth. Can all of you please let me alone with Ranaji for a while?" I asked, looking around all my family who had a mix of emotions on their faces but agreed, clearing the throne room.