16. 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘.

Feelings.

Siya ~

" Yeah I can't even stay mad in this household anymore." I muttered to myself before Cockroach gave me my nephew in my arms.

" Say hello to Bua." Bhai cooed to the baby who was just too uncomfortable in my hold and was squirming.

" He needs his mother bhai." I said as I walked out of my room to Tanaya bhabhi who was resting in her own bedroom.

" Hi bhabhi. How are you doing?" I asked, giving him in her arms and took a seat next to her.

" We are doing great, Siya but I heard what just happened downstairs." She had a teasing smile playing on her lips and I scowled.

" I don't want to talk about it." I murmured to her, taking my eyes away.

" Why? I really loved it." She gave me a wink as I looked at her with surprise, only to find out that she really looked proud of me and we both laughed.

" Honestly, you should have seen mom's face when she found out what you did this morning." Cockroach laughed, sitting next to me.

" Of course Ranaji complained to papa about me." I rolled my eyes in irritation.

" Actually he didn't. Hansika bhabhi saw your tantrum this morning. She was standing by the door, with popcorn probably while you were busy being sassy." Bhai replied, laughing and he too, looked super proud of me. I couldn't stop myself from grinning this time.

" Did Mumma have a fit when she heard about it?" I couldn't resist myself from asking.

" Almost but she couldn't exactly be angry either because you have already warned all of us about what you are planning on doing." Bhabhi replied, leaning back a bit, closing her eyes.

" Good for her to remember that because I wouldn't have taken her anger without throwing a few verbal blows here and there either." I crossed my arms, a wave of anger once again passing through me.

" I think we all know that." Cockroach replied and bhabhi nodded.

" Let's get you downstairs now. I think you are going to leave for the Palace." Bhai said, his smile dropping and just like that, the wave of anger was turning into a full blown tsunami.

" Actually, I think I am going to stay back for a few more days." I said, standing up but bhabhi held my hand before I could move away.

" Play it smart Siya. Go with them now. Make your husband regret his ways. You can come back here anytime you want. Also, aren't you three going to Ranthambore next month?" She asked, raising a brow.

" We were planning to but I don't want Cockroach to leave you alone like this for a vacation. We will plan it some other time." I told her.

" Nonsense. I have an army of people around me for help. You three deserve that trip. You will go. No arguments from anyone." She raised her hand in air before bhai could even interrupt.

" You are my love." I announced and she laughed.

" Don't let your Hansika bhabhi hear this." Bhabhi joked and we all laughed.

" Fine, I'll go with them." I sighed before walking out after bidding bye to bhabhi and the baby who was now asleep. Karan bhai followed me to the living room where once again, I saw my parents, Ranaji's parents, Rohit bhai, Hansika bhabhi, Samarth bhaiya and Preeti bhabhi along with the kids sitting and talking and eating and enjoying. Ranaji was nowhere to be found and I had no idea how to feel about that and suddenly I fell extremely embarrassed about my actions just a while ago.