35. 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘.

35. Revelations.

Siya ~

" I am sleepy Arjun. Let me go." I tried to cover up my embarrassment that I had caused to myself.

Once the look of realisation passed from Arjun's face, it was replaced by anger and something else, what, I was still trying to find.

" I am not attracted to you? Siya, you think I am not attracted to you? Tonight, seeing you stand in the middle of the lawn, all drenched in rain, I wanted nothing more than run my hands all over you before I mark every inch of you as mine. Seeing you sit here in front of me like this and not touch you is the single most difficult thing that I have done, including marrying you." His words, though soothing did very little to console me, in all honesty.

" Then prove it." I, for the second time, spoke something that I would never have ever.

" I am not going to make love to you to prove you something, Little Flower. It has merely been a week since you asked me to take us slow and all of a sudden you want me to believe otherwise? Either someone has said something to you...." He stopped mid-sentence as once again, another wave of realisation seemed to have hit him.

" If you have no interest in sleeping with me, let me go. I don't want to stay in the same room as you. I am going to go to Jahanavi's room." I announced.

" The heck will you leave sleep anywhere else than beside me, Little Flower. There is no way I am going to let you leave my bed. That is where you belong, with me." He countered, his fiery determination unmistakable in his eyes as I squirmed under his gaze.

" No. I won't. I am going to go and sleep in Jahanavi's room." I shot back as I felt a bile of anger rise within me too.

" This has Vani written all over it. She has said something to you, yet again. This is it Siya. I was only tolerating their presence in the palace because I didn't want mom to choose between Amar and me but this isn't helping you in the least. What was I thinking, making you go through all of it." He added the last part more for himself than me but I pushed myself off the counter, shivering slightly because of my wet saree and even my slightest of that movement didn't go unnoticed by him because the very next second, I found his coat wrapped around my shoulders.

" Change and meet me in the living room Siya." Was all he said but before he could walk away, I held his wrist to stop him.

" Arjun don't do anything. It was just me being an absolute fool. Vani and Amar are planning something and we know what....." Before I could tell him the truth, I was stopped by his voice.

" In the living room in five minutes Siya." He gently took his hand out of my hold before leaving me alone.

" Did I just create a problem? A massive one at that? Did I overreact?" I found myself whispering as I moved the my closet and picked the first thing I got immediately and took a quick shower.

Siya's Look ~