23. 𝕬𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓.

Anticipation.

Arjun ~

Love is a very fragile feeling. One moment you love a person, another moment you lose it to some another one.

Siya is not my love, no one can be. She is that little ray of guiding light which fired my path ever since she walked into my life, only that she is unaware of the little fact.

The moment she stepped so close to me that I could almost feel her lips on mine, I knew that I had corrupted her. Every essence of her. But she wouldn't be my wife if she accepts that at least in this lifetime, my little fireball who was currently sleeping after exhausting herself throughout the day.

" So you paint too, little one." I couldn't help myself from chuckling after imagining those big brown eyes widen when she recollects everything she has said and done throughout the day. That was one conversation I was looking forward to.

" It is so easy to have a civilised conversation with you when you are asleep Siya. It is almost as if you listen for once." I told her before switching the lights of the room off and making my way to the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

" Ranaji you better wake up or I'm going to throw water on you and this is a promise." I woke up to Siya standing by the couch with hands around her waist and a completely annoyed look on her face.

" What is it little flower? You aren't usually up so early every morning." I asked, getting up to stand in front of her and her nose scrunched up in disgust, still throwing that pointed look towards me.

" You tricked me into drinking that." She accused me, as usual and I had no problem in taking that blame.

" You teamed up with my brother to trick me. I think it was a fair enough exchange." I shrugged my shoulders, walking away from her to make way to the closet with her following me.

" No. What's not fair are two things. First, you always find out and second, I always fail and third, I have such a bad headache and fourth, you always get a change to make fun of me." Her list kept ongoing and I turned behind to face her again.

" How are those two things Siya?" I raised a brow and saw her expressions go from confusion to something in between annoyance and embarrassment.

" You don't get to play on technicalities Arjun!" She commanded me and I couldn't help but laugh. She stomped her feet and walked away, dropping on the couch and folded her arms, closing her eyes.

" Come with me. Let's get you something for your hangover." I extended my hand for her to take it as she opened her right eye to peek at me and then shook her head in a no.

" Siya, now." I asked her again and once again, she refused.

" Don't you want to get rid of that headache?" I found myself asking her as she refused my help again.

" I'd rather sit here with my headache." She shot back, making herself comfortable on the couch, snuggling her head in the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siya ~

" You don't leave me with an alternative, little one." I heard him say and before I could make sense of his words, I found myself being lifted in his arms and a small scream escaped my lips.

" What are you doing Arjun! I will fall down." I said, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck and shrieked as I looked at him, scared.

He failed to gave me a response and I soon enough found out that there was no use throwing my hands and feet in the air because none of it was working on him.