45. 𝓥𝖔𝖜𝖘.

4500 VOTES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.

If you all vote and comment in abundance, I will publish the next chapter of The Crimson Crown on Sunday. But if you all try to make one letter and word comments and things like Please Update Soon, that doesn't count!!

45. VOWS.

Siya ~

Somehow, just somehow I got back to my room without getting caught where Preeti bhabhi was sleeping with the kids and I immediately went to the couch, lying down for a while and everything that happened between Arjun and me played in my head, getting my cheeks red.

"It's okay Siya, this is totally normal. He is your husband." I murmured to myself, closing my eyes for a bit.

"Siya, Siya wake up." I felt someone shaking me soon after I had almost dozed off, making me open my eyes.

"Yes bhabhi, I am up." I said, sitting, rubbing my neck and stretching myself before standing and she was smiling, looking at me.

"Look at the colour of your mehendi." She said and I gazed at my hands, the rich orange hue of the mehendi making them look absolutely stunning.

"Arjun has a good taste, doesn't he?" she teased, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

I blushed, recalling the intimate moments I had just shared with him. "Well, I guess so," I replied, trying to sound casual but failing miserably.

"Now go and take a bath, get ready and I will be here once I am too. Okay?" She asked and I nodded my head, trying to get a hold over myself as she left the room, the kids still sleeping.

I luxuriated in the warmth of the bath, allowing the water to envelop my body as I lied there as tension in my muscles gradually dissolved.

"Siya you can't be late." I pushed myself to get out and then started to get dressed in a beautiful multi-coloured lehenga which had more blue than any other colour.

It was royal.

Siya's Look ~

"You look so so beautiful Siya

"You look so so beautiful Siya." Varun, who seemed like he had just woken up, said after he had rubbed his eyes and wore his glasses and I walked towards him with a smile.

"And you need to look like a little prince too so get up quickly, my prince and let's get you ready too. Go freshen up and take a bath while I wake these two up too." I said, pointing towards Kritik and Janu.

"Yes!" He said with a smile playing on his lips and ran off to the washroom while I took his clothes out from the closet before making any attempt to wake up those two.

"Kritik, Janu wake up my babies." I shook them. Kritik was up in a minute while Janu covered herself with the blanket again, ignoring me.

"That's how Ranaji must feel every morning." I muttered having an ouch moment to myself before trying again.