11. 𝕿𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊.

Every end marks a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken, and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and great effort, you shall achieve everything you desire. I wish you all a Happy New Year.

May you all always achieve everything you work hard for and always be surrounded by love and gratitude of family and friends. Cheers! 💕🥂

TROUBLE

Siya ~

After dinner, my stomach was turning into unbearable knots and I was as fidgety as I could be. Everyone around looked happy, why wouldn't they? They didn't have to leave their lives behind or undergo a massive change, I did!

" No Siya...shut down, shut down. Stop thinking, stop feeling and just stop before you say something that would ruin mumma and papa's reputation here. Just Shut up." I muttered to myself over and over again.

" You must be so tired beta. Come on, I'll take you to your room." Raani Maa Sa said as she walked over to me.

" Okay Raani...." I started to speak but her playful glare made me stop.

" Okay Mom." I grinned. I was extremely easy for me to hold a conversation with her, thankfully as we made way to somewhere. It is going to take me months to understand the ways of this Palace....it's so huge! The hallway leading to the bedroom was adorned with portraits of what Jodhpur, perhaps looked like a hundred years ago. Tapestries from all over the world were covered between the spaces of the walls which gave them an extremely historical look

" This is Arjun's room....well yours now, considering how he is always working." She said as we walked inside and in all honestly, it was the most beautiful piece of architecture I had ever seen!

" Make yourself comfortable beta." Mom said before she kept a hand on my head lovingly and left me to rest.

The walls had a neutral tone of charcoal grey and the rich navy blue couch stood out while the chocolate brown huge King sized bed blended in along with the silk carpet placed at both bedsides. The nightstands next to the bed were just as vintage looking and complimenting the African Blackwood flooring. The coffee table placed in front of the bergere chairs was where my handbag was kept.

I made way to the bag for my phone to call mumma but when I saw the reflection of the ceiling on the glass of the table, I was spell-bounded and my eyes went to the chandelier over my head. It was completely silver with like a million crystals dangling, diamond like.

But before I could continue to admire how the 1 percent of the population in the world lives, my phone went off and at the same time, the huge door of the room was thrown open and in walked Ranaji and I clutched the end of my saree.

What was I going to do?

" That's your phone." Was all he said, leaving me alone as he walked out in the balcony, I assume.

I shook my head, trying to collect myself and scanned through my bag to find the phone. It was mumma who was calling me.

" Hi mumma. What's up?" I asked, sitting at the edge of the couch.

" Siya beta, are you alright? Everything went well after we left?" She asked and I could hear the borderline fear in her voice as if she was expecting me to mess something up. I chuckled at my thought.

" I am fine mumma. Everything went okay. Is Papa fine? And my brothers and bhabhis? And Kritik? By the way, I need to talk to my little devil. Can you believe that he told Jahanavi that my name is Chikki!? She called me that in front of everyone!" I complained to her and this time, I heard her laugh. Mission Accomplished!