33. 𝕻𝖗𝖆𝖓𝓴𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘.

33. Pranks and Insecurities.

Siya ~

" Arjun are you trying to win me over or something by doing things like these for me?" I asked him as I continued to look around for the second time. I had no intention of going out of here anytime soon!

" Is it working, Little Flower?" He asked, with a slight grin on his lips as he stood beside me.

" It is." I told him grudgingly but honestly and that grin turned to be in a small laugh and I smiled with him.

" Never thought you'd accept it." He said, an element of surprise dancing in his eyes and I shrugged my shoulders.

" I don't always aim to give you a hard time." I murmured to him when I felt the tips of his fingers enclosing my lower back, pulling me towards him and I side bumped into him.

" Don't you?" He looked down to meet my eyes and I couldn't stop myself from letting a giggle out.

" Arjun you have so much of this weirdly annoying charm on me. You could literally have wooed me over instead of getting married like that. I would have fallen prey to your words and gestures one way or the other, honestly." I decided to lay my soul bare in front of him and I pressed at his side even more.

" I was scared to let you go, Little one. I couldn't." He replied with a sigh which I mirrored and we stood like that for a while before my phone went off and I fidgeted out of his arms to take the call. It was Mumma but why was she calling me? She was already here in the Palace!

" Mumma?" I asked in a tone of confusion as I picked up.

" Where are you Siya? Thakurani Sa and I are waiting here for you near the Queen's courtyard. Get here." She said and I furrowed my brows. What was happening?

" Okay, I'll be right there." I replied before hanging up.

" Mumma's asking for me." I turned my head to look at Arjun who gave me a nod before I took a last look at the library and walked out next to each other.

" I am going to go and see why are they calling me." I told him which got me another nod and he went back to the throne room while I made my way towards the Queen's courtyard where not just mumma and mom but all my three bhabhis were present.

" What is going on?" I asked them, making my presence known.

" There you are." Hansika bhabhi said and I muttered a yes.

" Where are Janu and Kritik and Mahir?" I asked them, trying to look around for the kids.

" With their fathers." Tanaya bhabhi replied.

" And where are their fathers?" I asked back, raising a brow.

" Not important." Preeti bhabhi replied and I looked at all of them suspiciously. Something was definitely going on and I had a feeling that I was about to find out now.

" Mom had put Vani and Amar on surveillance, right?" Preeti bhabhi said again and I nodded in a yes.

" We found something out." Mom continued and I looked at her.

" What did we find, mom?" I asked and all of them looked so proud of themselves that I was dying to know what was really going on!

" That Vani has become extremely sensitive to chillies, all kinds." Hansika bhabhi replied instead with an evil glint in her eyes that I was loving.

" Okay girls. So this is where we leave you. We don't know anything, nor are we aware that the spiciest chillies in the palace are being cultivated at the south wing's lawn." Mom said in plain, fun language before the two of them went away, taking about something.