38. 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘.

38. Cares and Banters.

THIS CHAPTER HASN'T REALLY COME OUT THAT WELL, MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BATTLE WRITER'S BLOCK WHILE WRITING THIS. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME THIS ONCE AGAIN.

Siya ~

It had been 2 weeks since I was shot by that mad lady and her husband and today was the day I was finally getting a discharge and I was dying to go home!

By home, I meant, staying with mumma and papa.

Papa had asked Dad to let me stay with them for a few days and dad had somehow convinced Arjun too and I was so happy. I had been a while since I had stayed with my family. There were so many things we would do!

I mean, yes, I had some restrictions due to my health constraints but apart from that, I was going to be alright!

" Okay bye Arjun. I'll see you in a month." I chirped happily when he entered my ward and I had changed from those boring hospital clothes to my happy ones!

Siya's Look ~

" In a month, what makes you think that I can live without you for a month, Little Flower?" He asked, raising a brow as he made his way, coming to sit next to me and I just shrugged

" You don't have an option. I am going home to stay with mumma, papa, my bhaiyas and bhabhis, Kritik and Mahir!" I told him, trying to sound as stern as I could. I wasn't going to let him manipulate me into going to the Palace, no chance!

" When is it, Siya, that I never have an option?" He asked, with a brow raised, looking as cocky as one could and my mouth hung open at his smugness.

" This time, I am not giving you one. I am going home." I replied, folding my arms in front of my chest, shooting daggers towards him.

" When did I say anything otherwise? We are going home." He said, with a smirk playing well on his lips and I rolled my eyes.

" I am going to my home Arjun." I emphasised on the word my, trying to stand up but as I attempted to do so, a sudden wave of dizziness washed over me. My vision blurred, and I felt my legs give way beneath me.

Panic surged through me as I realized I was about to fall, but before I could hit the ground, strong arms wrapped around me, catching me just in time.

I found myself cradled in Arjun's arms while his eyes held a mixture of concern and relief as he looked down at me.

"Easy there." he murmured softly, his voice a soothing balm to my frazzled nerves. "You need to take it slow. Your body has been through so much."

I nodded weakly, a blush of embarrassment coloring my cheeks as my attempt to assert my independence had faltered. My heart raced, not just from the physical strain but also from the overwhelming emotions of being cradled in Arjun's arms.