22. 𝓗𝖔𝖑𝖎.

HOLI.

Siya ~

" Siya if I go and give this glass to bhai, he will most definitely doubt me so you will try too.Here. If he refuses mine, he won't refuse yours. Double safety net" Samarth bhai said, handing me the glass and I gave him a nod.

" We are so damn smart bhai. He will never find out." I grinned before he made his way to Arjun who was with Jahanavi and Kritik and I waited to watch from afar when Cockroach came to me and I told him the entire plan and currently, we both were waiting for Samarth bhai when Arjun called me there.

I looked at Cockroach before making my way to where they were standing with the glass in my hand.

" What is going on here?" I asked in the most unaware and innocent tone I could muster up.

" Bhai thinks that we are in cahoots and trying to get him to drink bhaang." Samarth bhai started his brilliant acting and I took it further.

" What even Arjun? Where is trust? I thought that is important in a marriage, is it not?" I spoke the first random shit I could think of to cover our asses up.

" I know a drama when I see one, Little Flower. If there is no bhaang in that, you should not have a problem in having a few sips." He raised an eyebrow and gave us his ' I KNOW YOUR BULLSHIT ' look.

" Why....why should we prove anything to you?" I shot back, narrowing my eyes at him.

" You most certainly don't have to." He leaned back at the counter, folding his arms and a playful smile on his lips.

" Okay....then have this." I extended the glass in my hands in front of him, challenging him to drink it.

" I have one. You both should accompany me too." He picked a glass from the waiters who were roaming around and I internally cringed.

" Go on." He added, taking a sip of the actual thandaai while Samarth bhai and I had bhaangs in our glasses and we couldn't help but share a look and gulp.

Now if we drink it, we will most definitely be high and if we don't, Arjun will be proved right. It was a situation where one way or another, we were bound to make fool of ourselves and in every scenario, he will be proved right.

Samarth bhai started to gulp the glass down and something came over me too as I followed his actions, praying to not get high but that was just impossible. Even God wouldn't and couldn't help me now.

" Yeah yeah...try and prank more, It will always backfire on you." My conscience made fun of me and I rolled my eyes at myself, keeping the glass away.

" Samarth you are impossible." Preeti bhabhi stormed over to us. She must have found out that there was bhaang in the glasses.

" No bhabhi. Your brother-in-law is impossible. He doesn't trust me. He did not drink the glass I offered him." I pointed a finger at Ranaji and my tongue started to stutter. Shit.

" Oh god she had a glass of bhaang in her hands too?" Mumma asked who was standing with Papa, Mom and Dad and they made their way to us too.

" I knew something like this was going to happen." Cockroach had joined us too.

" Yeah yeah you are toh Shivji yourself only na that you know everything?" I asked, keeping my elbow on his shoulder for some support.

" Ranaji, she is all yours. We fail to handle a sober Siya, a high one is most definitely not our cup of tea." Cockroach made fun of me before gently pushing me away to where Arjun was standing and he stabled me, placing his hands on my arms.