Chapter 41 - untold

"Like this?" I questioned raising the awning leg off our van, a nice older couple stabilized the other side. Bring out their own ladder to help me patch up a hole I had made from a branch scrapping on the roof of the van as I parked in our numbered powered site next to our friendly neighbors.

"Perfect this won't take long," the older man spoke on the ladder patching the hole, completely dressed how I remembered my pop dressing. Tan Australian canvas shirt and darker cargo shorts with the classic long white old man socks and thongs. The Aussie bucket hat sealed the stereotypical Aussie vibes.

"Here love," his older wife in a hippy dress called me over holding the awning line to the ground, holding the peg for me to hammer into the ground. "Where did your sister go?"

Smirking to repress a chuckle I hammered the peg in, moving on with her to the last one "Ah, she saw on the way in some motorcycle dealer. She loves bikes and thinks it'll be a fun idea to get one and attach it to the van so when we are camped out like this we can still go on little adventures."

"Like a little 250cc dirt bike yeah? It's trouble for you young ladies to handle something bigger." The older man put in his 2 cents still fixing the hole on the awning.

Smirking again to myself I thanked his wife and helped her set up her picnic table outside of their Motorhome a few meters from the van, "Ah, well back home she has a pretty big bike. She doesn't seem to struggle with it."

"Probably a sports bike, they make them pretty light."

"Mmm." I mumbled forgetting how weird some guys get over vehicles, like it's a dick-measuring competition.

It made me proud to see Lucinda pulling up in a tall adventure bike hauling a long heavy looking box across her lap looking sexy as fuck. Wearing a strapless white crop top with her jacket tied around her waist and in tight motorcycle pants.

"Hi sweetie," I beamed touching her shoulder as she turned the bike off taking her helmet off and flicking back her hair in a way that just made me want to jump her there and then.

"Hey, back up a little bit."

Pushing the box from her lap to the grass with a thud she got off hugging me sweetly kissing my head, "What's going on here?"

"Ah-" I looked at the van with guilt.

"Branch jumped out on her while she was backing up, the awning isn't that cactus one more strip and she'll be right."

"Cactus?" Lu looked at me strangely.

"Dead." I translated. She frowned and shook her head at what she absolutely thought was silliness.

Climbing the back ladder on the van Lucinda had a look at what the old man was doing, to his protest that she might hurt herself up there. She didn't hide her humor in his statements as she is a fit woman and he is a man in his early 70s. I could almost time how quickly he asked where her ascent was from, but that question led to him realizing we weren't sisters and she didn't hesitate to say we were together.

I left her to deal with that awkwardness as I went to reception to check for mail. I was happy to find letters from members of my family that weren't into the whole social media thing. But the mail addressed Lucinda I regretted opening.

A deed of inheritance from her mother.

She had disowned her? Attacked her! Turned her back on Lucinda, and she contributed to Lucinda's horrible upbringing. All the shame she feels for living how she was truly meant to, she caused that! And I doubt she cared one bit that her husband had me kidnapped and fucking tortured. Fuck her! I hope she rots in hell.