Chapter 45 - Engaged 💍

"She was so free, she'd sing in the hallways of school at anytime of day, she'd kiss me randomly even before I knew I had feelings for her. We'd never spoken, we weren't even friends but she skipped in my life like a bright bumbling cloud of sunshine. Her cheeks were always pink but she was never embarrassed and even when my boyfriend at the time tried to scare her away from me she never stopped giving me kisses until one sleep over they changed." Slowly blinking through a hiccup Beth cradles her drink, "she never told me she was moving. The only way I found out was a little bee clip she had left for me in my locker, scribbled in fine marker wrote on the back said 'Bee seeing you'. I never bee-saw her again but yeah," Beth's glassy eyes found mine as I listened as part of the circle on the polished wood floor, "I Bee-lieve you ladies are soulmates like bee girl was my soulmate." Beth nodded to herself as Lucinda, Nan, Ree, my dad and Bert stared.

"Pfffrttt-" dad slipped turning into histerical laughter as he practically choked on his beer. A smile I'd been forcing off the entire time hit my lips and it spread as we looked at each other in the circle.

"Well you try and tell a better mr Thomas," Beth's elbows gave out and lid on the polished floor smacking her body to the ground as we stared in a hazy silence as light music and lights reflected and rotated around the room.

"Out of everyone you told us about, THAT girl was the one you'd stick a ring on."

With great effort I kicked him in the foot on the floor with the one foot I had that didn't have a heel on it. Covering his head with his hand he chuckled harder, with a swift motion Beth swept his arms in marking him fall back just as hard as she did.

Giggling like school girls on the floor I nuzzled into Lu's neck as I lent on her giving my nan a look as her eyes kept closing for longer and longer. After nodding as a snore almost slipped out she managed to get herself on to her wobbly knees just as poppy came stumbling over to help her.

Just Lucinda, Ree and Bert left we finished of the last of the vodka. Mildly raising our drinks Ree gave us our last speech.

"Cheers to love-" Ree grinned as her drink dropped on the floor, "cheers to honour, if you can't cum in her, cum on her."

"Amen," dad pumped his arm on the floor.

"Bleghhh," I grimiest trying to keep the alcohol down, mildly from near-alcohol poisoning but magority as I heard what sounded like a kiss between Beth and dad.

"Come on," Lu pulled my heel off leaving it on the floor as we held each other up.

"Love you dad." I called behind me as we somehow got to a car. I don't remember how I got in bed or where we even were anymore. With a body moving in a rocking moment I moaned deeply as the deep feeling inside my body repeated but then slowed and stopped.

"Nooo," I whined as the leg I had supported up in the air balanced on Lucinda's knee dropped, and her hand removed itself caressing up my stomach  before it laid flat, "why'd you stop?" I circled my hips as Lucinda held me from behind as I lay on my side.

"You're too drunk."

"I don't care."

"You can barely open your eyes."

Turning over I opened my eyes and started grabbing Lu into me as my mouth moved from her neck to her breast sucking and smacking my lips on her before I returned back up, "put your fingers inside me." I dared as she got on top of me lifting my thighs over her shoulders as she rocked into me. Kissing up my leg I gasped at her rentry, "aw oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck-" she pounded me with her three fingers making me squeal and toes curl as she added on the forth spitting on my pussy to help me take it. I dug my nails in hearing her breathing quake hard in my ear as she pushed herself to make me squirt every where.