Chapter 17 - Cumming in the dark

Charlottes Point of View

"Come on, let's get comfortable as it loads," Lucinda told me before taking off her coat and helping me out of mine, she hung them up on a familiarly wooden calved coat rack and held one hand on the back of the sofa as she took her heels off. Quickly I did the same. PUBG was still trying to find us a match to join so I took the opportunity to get on my knees for Lucinda.

Uncertainty rained over her expression as I lent up and unzipped the side of her pencil skirt, "you said get comfortable," I excused myself and slid it down her legs taking her stockings off with it to reveal smooth black and grey tattooed legs. Danny sitting on the iron throne took my attention as my eyes lingers towards Lucinda's thighs.

Fingers tilted my chin up and I crawled back on the sofa, straddling Lucinda's lap as her cold blue eyes held mine. Biting my lips I closed my eyes as her hands slid up the back of my thighs, lifting my dress up until it was taken off over my head. Lucinda's dropping gaze make my body scream, without pause I kissed over the soft spot of her neck hastily fumbling with the buttons of her blouse.

"Games on," Lucinda's voice quaked and her hands rose to my hips. Lifting my lips to her cheek I pecked her warming skin before taking a seat next to her, getting under the blanket she offered.

Being dropped out of the airplane I flashed the map on the screen to see where I needed to go.

"Go to school, better weapons, and armor. You a good shoot? There will be a lot of people fighting for loot there."

"I'm a pretty good shot, should be fine. So school, that area over there?" I asked directing my character as I fell through the sky. Glancing over Lucinda was smirking humorously at the screen.

"Yes, the only location labeled 'school'."

Pulling the parashoot early to have more time before landing I gave Lucinda a look, "the shade." I smirked but it fell quickly as her hand rested on my inner thigh.

"Eyes on the screen you're about to land." Lucinda gestured and I hesitantly put my attention back towards landing and collecting the loot around me, "you got to quickly get somebody amour, a helmet and a level 2 backpack will make everything a little easier. No one is around in the nearest rooms, there should be a fairly decent gun around."

"Assault rifle or machined gun?" I quickly asked as my options were displayed on the ground.

"Assault, the M416. Set it on a singular shot, don't waste ammo. On you right!"

Focusing in I swept up the gun and crouched down behind the door as they burst in, one-shot, 2, 3 and they were down.

"Excellent! Now quickly check their inventories."

Out of the school, there were only 10 people left out of 100 and things were getting stressful as the map got smaller, Lucinda carried me through with her expertise on location and strategy but her lingering absent hand on my thigh was sneaking into my thoughts as I tried to concentrate.

"Down, down, down. He has a sniper, climb down the back and take him down as he passes the fence."

Seconds behind in concentration I briefly snapped out of it and got a move on. Taking him down I checked the survivors count at the top of the screen, one left.

"Are you sure you haven't played this before?" Lucinda asked with a skeptical tone to her voice. Edging her hand slightly away from inside my thigh I felt my brain's cells start to work again.

"No I swear I haven't, think I'll win?" getting to the high ground I got low into prone and watched as the circle on the map closed tightly in around me, I didn't have eyes on the last survivor.