Chapter 47 - Dasha

"What's keeping you up?" Charlotte questioned Ree to her left on the couch.

"Nothing." Ree smiled playfully and glassy eyed.

Charlotte carefully slipped from under Lucinda's arm over her from the right of her to hug into Ree as she laid feeling sorry for herself. Putting aside her wall she had built regarding Rees intentions Charlotte kissed her cheek reassuringly making Ree admit she was afraid of losing Lucinda.

"Nothing will be the same, when you marry then you'll settle down in your ways pop out some children only associate with people like you. Where do I fit in that? It's hard enough to even appeal to Lucinda."

"Why?" Charlotte questioned truely not understanding. One intense look told Charlotte what she was missing, Charlotte was a successful model and Lucinda an even more renound fashion designer. Ree worked a regular 9 to 5 job, no one knew her name.

"You'll fit as you always have done as a dear friend to Lucinda, someone she trusts and adores. That won't change."

"Am I your friend too?" Ree asked from a venerable place Charlotte understood well from years of feeling alone and finding it hard to find friends.

"You are if you don't try and get between Lucinda and I." Charlotte said in a tone that was light hearted with words that rang true. Giggling together had Lucinda stirring in her sleep, her arm appearing to Ree as it came around under Charlottes arm to rest between her breasts.

Charlotte prodded further asking why she was so concerned with Lucinda and not looking for a partner herself.

Stroking Lucinda's fingers on Charlottes chest Ree shook her head thinking Charlotte was completely blind and unaware.

"It's Lucinda." Was simple enough for them both to understand the meaning. Lucinda wasn't a common person to come across and to compare her to some women wasn't even justifiable. She had too much depth and passion and emotion for most people to handle but made her all-so alluring still. Her core is creativity and her drive to design and to per-fect was truely her life's mission.

"It's weird to think I only exist to walk around in the clothes she makes." Charlotte spoke allowed bringing pause to Rees mind as she struggled to find something kind to say.

"I think it makes you a strong match complementing each other, the artist and the muse. Is there anything else you'd like to do?"

"This," Charlotte pointed at the tv as the Witcher episode 3 played, "acting or making my own screen plays. I want to try it."

Ree could see that working vividly, "actress, writer, model, I like it. But if you really want to wow people you'll have to learn to dance too."

Charlotte appreciated things between them turning back into light hearted play, she didn't want to feel so hard against Lucinda's best friend.

Groaning to herself Lucinda stripped her bra from under her shirt flinging it in a manner that had the girls complaining as it hooked and covered the tv corner.

"Did you have to do that?" Charlotte said between her teeth pushed her face into cheek as she felt Lucinda's breasts as she got up for the bra. Whipping Ree with it that brought out her own weapon from under her shirt.

After carrying on and screaming waking Lucinda again they all got under the covers as it got really late. Lucinda was careless of discretion as she touched Charlotte in her sleepy state rubbing her breast in rotations almost like a cat needling a cushion. It was when Charlotte moved her closer and put her hand on another breast that had her aroused with choice.

Gazing in each others eyes Lucinda's hand couldn't linger for long as she felt Charlottes trained eyes. Pushing her hand in Charlottes underwear was unexpectant and the girls paused talking for a moment until she felt there was no intention but to warm a cold hand.