Chapter 23 - Bed time mistakes

Charlotte's p.o.v months later.

Raising my arms I nervously watched as Lucinda pulled my shirt off. A look of pleasure came over her as grasped at my breasts, rolling my nipples between her fingers while taking her time mapping my skin.

I wanted her to fuck me so badly my legs started trembling again under her.

Pulling at her shirt I smirked at Lucinda's defiance as put my arms at my sides. That smirk dropped as she bent taking my nipple in her mouth. I moaned higher as she pushed me back, throwing my legs up and over at her sides as she pressed her center to mine.

"Please-" I dropped my head back as ground herself into me. My thong was soaked as she ripped it off.

Stopping and dropping her gaze she took a long look at me.

Holding my knees she opened them looking between with a look at made me feel like I'd die if it lasted any longer. Reaching up I held her soft tattooed boobs in my hands and moaned deep in her mouth as she ground her bare pussy against mine.

Reaching out to the nightstand I briefly saw Lucinda about to turn the light off.

"No! No, let me see you please!" I gushed desperately kissing up her neck and grinding into her firmly making her head drop back in a moan just before I pulled her remaining shirt off.

Raising her head I was at the edge of cumming as I watched her lick her fingers before sliding them down my stomach.

The room fell still...

Wide-eyed and frozenly grey Lucinda rolled away from me clutching her right leg. Her whole body was tensed as I rushed to her side.

The pain was bad.

-

I waited what seemed like hours outside the bathroom door. She'd locked me out and cursed at me to stay away, I didn't know what to do. She wouldn't let me call anyone and the more options I yelled out the more she sounded like she wanted to rip my throat out.

She must have broken either the mirror or something in there as there were a lot of bangs and crashes at one point.

But it had been silent for a while.

I was minutes away from calling 911 before she opened the door. Blocking her face with her hand she hugged her robe as she made herself painfully over to the bed.

It was days until she spoke to me again. In those half a dozen days I spent at my apartment, with no work there was no pay and I was starting to worry about it on top of everything else. But I had a decent savings account so I knew I was okay for a while, I just didn't know how to make things better with Lucinda now.

I knew she had been ashamed and embarrassed about what happened. I didn't think less of her at all, I blamed myself for being so lazy and selfish, just laying there making her do all the work. It was on me, she was seriously hurt and all I thought of was myself. If I didn't push for it Lucinda wouldn't have felt like shit.

Lucinda: come.

I got there faster than I'd ever done before.

As soon as the door opened I hugged to Lucinda holding her closely and kicking the door closed behind me. Kissing my cheek she brushed my hair behind my ear, wrapping me in her embrace.

"You smell good," Lucinda spoke making me beam and peck her lips.

"I didn't use anything different?" I chuckled overly excited to be near Lucinda again.

"It's you-" she caught herself mid-sentence and shook it off, "wine?" She offered.

"Sure..." Charlotte's pitch dropped slightly catching sight of the bin as Lucinda dropped another cork on top of a mound of bottles of vodka and wine before closing the concealing cupboard to it.