Chapter 33 - torture

Groaning I held my stomach after he kicked me across the small room on the floor.

"Eat." He ordered throwing a piece of bread at me as I shivered against the cold damp floor.

Like he had every time he came into the room he checked the shackles on my ankles, making sure to be as rough as possible on my already bruised and swollen skin.

Pressed as close into the corner of the room as I could I chewed the stale bread to keep him from kicking into me more. If I eat it he would give we water.

Today he was feeling extra cruel. Pouring it on the floor. His scarred face was full of sick amusement.

"Drink!" He screamed making me cover my ringing ears and press my lips to the floor like he wanted me to.

Tears bubbled in my throat and choked me as his disgusting touch gripped and slapped at my behind.

"Stop!" I begged crying into the dirty water as I dropped to my side on the floor holding my knees.

He just laughed.

He always laughed and enjoyed when I'd break. I was his favourite game.

After crawling around and repeating the disgusting things he wanted me to say about myself I retreated back to behind the door when he left. the only light in the room came from the crack under it, it was my one kind of comfort. I couldn't see or make out anything but just knowing there was a world beyond. And I wasn't dead. Was all I was hanging onto.

"Abomination. Degenerate. Whore..." I whispered, repeating the chant over and over until I couldn't speak anymore. The last word I could wheeze out was whore.

Bringing the memory with it that game the day he changed it from 'filthy dyke' to whore... hurting me and making fun of me wasn't enough that day. The violation of a cock being forced in your mouth left me feeling like I couldn't fight this anymore.

Like it wouldn't end.

Lucinda wouldn't find me. How could she?

They'd killed 3 guards by the time I was thrown into the car. Lucinda's father had her in a hold and a gun to her head as he made her watch.

I bashed those windows inside the car so violently I broke my wrist. I honestly thought he was going to shoot her and none of us were going to make it out alive.

But she lived.

She was alive and I wished with anything in the world to return to her.

So I had to be careful here. That's why I haven't gone completely off at the jailor or tried to stab his eyes out which is what he deserves.

He's stronger than me and he isn't the only one outside that door.

If I really did hurt him, it wouldn't be just a kicking into. I would be murdered and he would make it as slow as possible so he could use me once again as his own personal game.

More time had passed and he was back and I was faster to out of the way of the door. Scattering to the other side of the room, I screamed and convulsed as he dumped a barrel of freezing water on me to the point of almost drowning.

"You don't say thank you!" His hand excitedly went to his knife at his side as he stood over me.

"Thank for the water."

My skin started to soften with the moisture under me, slowly tearing my skin like wet paper as time went on.

Now I knew I wouldn't live long as I continuously had to shock myself up to make me keep breathing, it was like my body was giving up on me. I couldn't do anything but lay and wait I had almost no energy anymore.