Chapter 35 - Pray to predator

I couldn't sleep.

No surprise there...

Initially because of the fucked up and demented nightmares I kept having. Tonight he was wrapping me in barbed wire and I woke up just before he would rape me.

After a while I was kind of getting use to this level of fucked up going on in my mind. Instead of having a panic attack or being sick in the bathroom I just laid there, next to Lucinda. Sleeping peacefully facing me with a protective hand over my hip.

Touching myself beside her I bit my lips watching hers. Buckling my hips I shimmied down the bed bringing the covers down with me, quietly and very softly I sucked her nipple pushing a finger deeply inside myself. Fucking myself as I pushed my mouth forward and back on her breast.

"Ah-" groaned, I froze after pulling away, watching as Lucinda turned on her stomach in bed. Nuzzling the pillows. Not even thinking, just following my instincts I moved even further down between her parted legs.

Her gorgeous ass...

Pushing my face in I lapped her tight little asshole, rubbing myself firmly as her body responded to me. Stiffening my tongue I pushed the tip in making my clit explode with electric sparks at the sensation.

So smooth and tight and warm. If I had a cock I'd kill to pull it in her and feel her squeeze around me.

Running my mouth up her back I gently moved back beside her. Springing away to the other side of the bed as she caught me playing with her tits and fucking myself.

"Keep going," she breathily ordered. Adrenaline pumping quickly turned away hiding my reddened cheeks. Trying to fight her she managed to turn me over, once her eyes were on mine and I saw that familiar need.

The aggression raising in me I took hold of the back of her neck, pushing her down until her mouth was on me. I ground and jolted my hips into her until I was almost there, roughly pushing her mouth I made her drink my cum as I roared with my eyes clamped shut my legs shaking under me.

Collapsing on my side I panted heavily on the pillows until my heart could catch up again. My body surged with a powerful feeling like a bolt of electric energy, I wasn't just some weak girl. Rithing within my strength I strapped up and pulled the covers entirely off the bed, making her get on her stomach as I put a lubed-up finger in her arse. The uncomfortable noise she made turned me into hard drive.

"Bite the sheets bitch." I growled and pushed the tip on her trying to get in against her hand pushing back into my stomach as I held her.

"You are not doing this to me Charlotte!"

Whimpering and panicking with Lucinda's hand on my throat.

she moved it off as quickly as she clamped down.

Furiously holding my back down into the mattress, her fiery expression surpassed her long black hair framing her face "I know what you are doing. Hurting me won't make the fear go away."

"I wasn't-" I stumbled as the adrenaline quickly drained from me leaving me panicked and exhausted.

"You were!" She didn't yell but I couldn't look at her anymore.

"Now, fuck me properly." She instructed and put the tip of the strap-on in her pussy, bouncing on my lap until I started thrusting into her. She was angry at me so the hate fuck was intense.

Once we separated I felt the shame wash over me like a tsunami, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what's happening to me." I pathetically and helplessly tried to explain.

"You don't need to be upset Charlotte. I'm not going anywhere, but you do need to mention this in your therapy session tomorrow. Don't ignore it."

"It's fucked up..." my voice choked and my throat burned.