Chapter 31 - Chicago

On all fours in the middle of the bed like an erotic painting displayed on white Saturn sheets.

A strap-on lay on the end of the bed behind her.

Running my hand along with her fully tattooed back I totally admired her true beauty. If I was to pick a flaw it would be that of the crinkles on the bedsheets.

"You're beautiful," I adored laying longing kisses over her firm but perfectly rounded ass as I fastened the straps tightly around me. With a flick of my tongue on her delicious pussy she lent away.

"I want you ready for me," I moaned as I rubbed her clit. She refused, so I placed the tip over her teasing delicately.

"Now."

I eased the tip in gently and gradually.

"She's not wet enough." I thought to myself feeling uneasy about how to go about this.

"Agh! If I was anything like you I'd get someone else to just fuck me how I wanted! But I'm loyal so I only have you. So fuck me roughly or get your pathetic self out of this room."

"Fuck you-" shoving it in her she whaled a high whimper making my hand loosen from my grip on her hair. It slowly changed to encouraging moans so I kept going even when at times my head told me to stop at some of the heart renching sounds she was making at times.

Eventually I had to take it out, not able to continue as my body burned and ached from thrusting well over an hour. Dropping to the end of the bed unsatisfied and kind of upset I stared at the floor, closing my eyes as I saw the pain in Lucinda's as she came around to kneel before me.

Raising my feet slightly as she took it off me.

All the aching muscles in my abs contracted as she started sucking my clit. It was a head rush and I had to brace with my arms propped up behind me so I wouldn't fall back.

It was so intense.

Her icy gaze held mine the entire time.

Doing what I expected she wanted I grabbed her heavy hair in my fisted and fucked her mouth.

"Ahh, oh god-" I almost.

She stopped.

Pushing her head back down aggressively she moaned hard licking me up before starting again.

Holding the back of her neck I came in her mouth.

Finally falling on the bed. Twitching as she continued carefully licking my throbbing and swollen clit.

Cold shivers ran down my body as she kissed her hot lips up it.

"Why?" I asked the ceiling as I laid there.

"It's what I wanted." She responded coolly before she placed her cheek on my shoulder, "you didn't like it?"

Falling anxiously silent I moved with her up to the comfort of the pillows, where she laid on top of me with her arms comfortable around my neck under the pillows as I rest my aching body.

"I liked the ending because you seemed like you enjoyed that part."

"I did." She confirmed as she traced over my tattoo with the tips of her nails.

"Why would you have me do that to you? It could have been good, you love when I go down on you. No lube no nothing, I don't understand, it would have sucked."

"It served its purpose and you did it really well."

Served its purpose?

"Explain Lu I don't understand."