Chapter 48 - tyazhelyy um

"So you want to tell me what that all was about? You didn't need to be a dick to me I thought something was wrong with you. I only left her for a fucking second." Charlotte hammered Lucinda after she closed the bedroom door after putting Dasha to sleep. Pinching the bridge of her nose before turning around to see an arm folded Charlotte in bed. In a Calvin Klein grey lingerie set Lucinda's attention wavered for a second before taking a seat next to her wife.

"You know I was just angry in the moment. I'm sorry I spoke to you like that." Lucinda apologised breaking Charlottes hard look on her. Sliding her arms up the bed Lucinda's dress rose lightly as she sighed, "we aren't going to be around Ree until she works some things out."

"What happened?" Charlotte pushed even if she knew Lucinda wanted to be brief and keep what ever it was between Ree and herself.

"She's just getting back into something that's going to get her in trouble again." Lucinda explained as she unbuckled the belt around her small waist and unbuttoned her chest.

"Be clear Lu."

"Charlotte." Lucinda warned eyeing her before she pulled off her dress laying across the bed again as she stared at the ceiling.

"No, I'm associated with her too and she's around our daughter. I need to know." Charlotte put her foot down.

Covering her arm lazily over her eyes Lucinda sighed again, "she's stealing and selling bikes."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why? Does she need the money?" Charlotte quickly worried that Ree might have gotten them involved as she had both Charlotte and Dasha touch the bikes she now thought were stolen now too, "wait again? In trouble again? Are you telling me she's been to prison or something?"

"Charlotte I'll handle it. You wanted to know why I was pissed off, now you do."

"How will you handle it?" Charlotte continued to press and stare at Lucinda that didn't want to be having this conversation. Moving up to the pillows Lucinda occupied her mind with touching down Charlottes bra strap, caressing her breast and smoothing her thumb over the soft material that peaked with the hardening of Charlottes nipple. Lucinda eyes lingered over the Cyrillic L over Charlottes chest before her fingers lifted Lucinda's chin.

"You know I have my ways." Lucinda spoke silkily lightening Charlottes mood as her heart fluttered before her brow furrowed again.

"You're not going to fuck her are you?"

"No," Lucinda said simply leaning back on the pillows, looking calmly at Charlotte as she took her bra off.

"Are you trying to distract me?" Charlotte turned on her side trying her hardest not to look at Lucinda's two biggest assets.

"Is it working?" Lucinda glanced.

"Mm-Mm," Charlotte shook her head, "keep me updated about Ree."

"If I have sex with her or?"

"Stop playing with me." Charlotte scowled making Lucinda smile.

"But it's so fun."

"I think we need couples therapy again."

"That was so unfair," Lucinda sat up on her elbow delicately placing her assets in Charlottes primary point of view, "it was your own personal therapist, you pay them and have history with them to have them on your side. That shit about me having an ego from saving you from-" Lucinda skipped over what they both knew what she was talking about as she felt Charlotte tense up, "her opinions were all just very misplaced. If you force me to do something like that again we aren't seeing someone so single minded."