Chapter 49 - Maria Del Costa

A few days later...

Stirring and shifting away from the rays that beamed through the automated timed blinds Charlotte stretched under the sheets wanting to complain about the light until a warmth next to her changed her mood completely. Following and sliding closer her arm came around Lucinda's small waist making her bright blue eyes shine from the morning sun as she gazed deeply into Charlottes honey coloured eyes. Lucinda's lips parted slightly as Charlottes tongue snaked across them giving her chills before a cocky grin came over her features.

The foots steps heard going down the stairs was a green light to Charlotte as she smoothed her hand through Lucinda's hair as there lips connected and danced with energy.

"Not in, just touch me." Lucinda's voice came out quietly as her legs parted for Charlottes enjoyment. Lucinda's hunger for her wife's lips grew as waves of pleasure came over her, "Mmm Charlotte, just like that." Lucinda moaned and dropped her head back biting her lip, "get on top of me." She directed and begrudgingly removed Charlottes hand, replacing her own between Charlottes thighs. Circling her two fingertips over Charlottes already wet clit Lucinda swallowed Charlottes moans and held her as she reached sweet bliss.

"I want to go for a ride today." Lucinda stated aloud as she stroked her fingers down charlottes back.

"I hope you mean on our new horse. It was ridiculous that you brought that for Dasha. You saw yesterday that the little pony is almost too big for her let alone a god damn stallion."

Lucinda smirked to herself and placed her chin on Charlottes head on her chest, "I'll ride it until she's grown enough for him, it still works. It means I can be with Dasha as she learns but no I did mean ride my motorcycle."

Charlottes heavy breath brushed over Lucinda's tattooed collar bone, "I know you're going to do what you want but it does freak me out when you disappear. How would I ever know if something happens to you if you fall off your bike? It's not like you're with Ree and she can watch your back."

"Don't mention her right now," Lucinda said too quickly drawing Charlottes attention, "you made me get that airbag riding suit and I'll take the bike that has the crash sensor on it. I think of these things too." Lucinda pushed on and patted Charlottes head back down to her chest, it was too early to see her worry.

"Fine, I'll let it go. You know... You know what next month is?"

Lucinda's glaze was slow as Charlotte stared expectantly until her shoulders slumped and she sat up properly on Lucinda's thighs, "really?" Charlotte tilted her head playing with her hair before rolling her eyes, "your birthday, silly. I wanted to run something by you."

"Home with my family, that'd be great yes."

"You're cute," Charlotte shook her head and held Lucinda's wrists worried she would run away to speed off on her bike, "I wanted to ask can I hire a yacht and invite our friends to celebrate... Don't make that face, we've been boring for too long we aren't old yet we should do fun things and it's important you're turning-"

"Shut your fucking mouth!" Lucinda clasped her hands over Charlottes mouth making them both chuckle as Charlotte slowly spread back on the bed and Lucinda's found herself intimately between her legs, "I just want this?" Lucinda purred grinding as she rolled her crotch into Charlottes.

"You can have whatever you like... Whoever you like..."

"Why say that?" Lucinda frowned.

"Just in case." Charlottes voice still held a beckoning tone. Pressing her back down to the bed Lucinda crawled up her body until parting her lips and putting her clit in Charlottes mouth