Deep into EDEN! The Digital Monster program!

«MAY 6, 2018, 10AM»

«MAY 6, 2018, 10AM»

Welcome to the Digital Garden of EDEN. EDEN is a virtual world (metaverse) providing serveral revolutionary services in a new generation of digital content. Bountiful entertainement, including shopping and movies. Everything from corporate transaction to political administration...

Everyone's needs are met. I will be more thna happy to introduce some of the avaliable services that will be a part of your dally life.

The future of the net is not behind a screen. It is intuitive vitual riality through the use of avatars. I do hope you enjoy using our cutting-edge cyberspace services.

Traveling at the speed of sound, well slower this time cause he's in EDEN, Sonic the Hedgeog just saw this introduction video and went inside to explore the EDEN

Sonic: I never saw such big network cyberspace in my life. Not even Lyoko and the Digital Sea are as big as this one.

Sonic ended up landing in the entrance, and saw lots of avatars. Some buisenessmen, some teens hanging out, and a familly having fun. However, when he looked to specific corner, he saw a suspicious looking character.

Sonic: Who is that dude...

A buisenessman that heard his conversation went to him and saw him looking at the weird avatar. The buisnessman went to Sonic to warn him.

Buisenessman: I would stay away from that boy. He's a hacker.

Sonic: A hacker?

Buisenessman: Don't worry, he's just resting They usualy hang out in an area called Kowloon, and don't disturb things in EDEN.

Sonic: Well that's a relief.

The man left. Sonic looked around a bit more to explore everything. There seemed to be a lot of things there, shops, buisness buildings and much more. Sonic then looked at his hand, and saw his Alliance Ring.