Compassion and Bravery!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 6 - Compassion and Bravery!

Sonic was introcuded to the most elite detective the force has on cyber crimes, Detective Matayoshi. The man came in with rumours on the EDEN Syndrome. Sonic and Kyoko investigated the source on th Central Hospital.

Sonic came to the conclusion that his body got seperated from his mind due to the "Black Monster of EDEN". The monster is also the cause of the syndrome. This colclusion comes to the fact that his body was asleep on the special ward of the hospital. 

Sonic: I was infected with the EDEN Syndrome.

«MAY 7, 2018, 11:00AM»

We reach the Hudie shop. This place is used by the handymen team of Hudie as a HQ. The Hudie hacker team recives a lot of cases from a lot of people, most of them lead to cyber crimes. Their main client were the Zaxon. Right now, they were in a new meeting room that was made specially for this big team.

Shadow: Hm, not a bad place.

Silver: It looks comfy.

Ryuji: We, I'll spare you of the details. Welcome to Hudie. We're a team of hackers contracted to work in EDEN.

Chitose: No case too big, no too small! From hacking to finding lost articles, we do it all! We take on private jobs, but our biggest client is Zaxon. You heard of them for sure, right?

Akari: Not so much, but if I'm not mistaken, they're the ones who want peace in EDEN, right?

Ryuji: That's pretty much enough. As you saw, we target hackers like Shiga. 

Jet: Speaking of Shiga, what happened to him?

Erika: Acording to the data I looked into, the account's full of error. That thing must have been somekind of bug.

Tails: Still, what kind of bug eats up accounts? Shouldn't we report this to the Zaxon?

Chitose: You read my mind! Still, this means that this case for the Zaxon is finished, right?

Ryuji: Pretty much. So, Akari, I'd like to ask you one thing.

Akari: Sure.

Ryuji: How did you came to the conclusion that Shiga could have your accound?

Akari: One of my friends got raided by him not long ago. However, he was smart, and raided his accound back! He mentioned that Shiga could have been the one to raid my account.

Wave: Well, don't worry to much! We'll take a closer look into hackers who might be rading accounts all over EDEN.

Ryuji: Be sure to keep a look out for that. Zaxon does not tolerate malignant hackers who want to troll around EDEN. They thing that the hacking ability should be used to protect EDEN.