Chasing Mephisto!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 8 - Chasing Mephisto!

«MAY 9, 2018, 10:41AM»

Sonic was now changing from Kowloon to the Zaxon Forum, loking for any kind of informaion on the account raiding, that could take him to Yamashima Makoto. He landed on the forum's entrance. Sonic looked arround, and there were a few hackers with Zaxon outfits, and some regular hackers.

Sonic: Sounds like I don't have to be disguised at all. Wow, is this a hacker forum or a theater?

 Wow, is this a hacker forum or a theater?

Gaossmon: This is one fancy forum!

Sonic: Don't call it fancy. (goes to a female hacker) Excuse me, miss.

Female Hacker: Huh? Sonic Casterwill? Why in the world are you here?

Sonic: I'm in a bit of a investigation, and I might have got inside without invitation. You know anything about any account raiding that's been going on lately?

Female Hacker: Hm... (looks around) If you're after any hacker that's been causing anykind of account raiding lately. Ii might send you to a very dangerous place, but...

Sonic: Tsk, I've took out a beast in the center of the planet, and nearly got stuck in there!

Female Hacker: Well, if you got the courage to do that, then you might be ok. Still, you gotta get hold of one of these. (shows an image of a mask)

Sonic: Hey, two hackers with those masks attacked me two days ago! They dropped one of those!

Female Hacker: That's excellent! But it might not fit on you!

Sonic: I know someone who can help me.

Female Hacker: In that case, go to the end of Kowloon Lv. 2.

Sonic: Ok. Thanks a lot, miss...

Female Hacker: Midori.

Sonic: Thanks for yout help, Midori-san.