Take Dive, MetalSeadramon!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 40 - Take Dive, MetalSeadramon!

The BBS is full of cases. The Hudie crew has to solve them ASAP. Knuckles and Jet went to find about two insict Digimon fighitng. However, it turns out that a TyrantKabuterimon was involved. Jet and Sephirotmon managed to come together, awakening BlackSeraphimon.

BlackSeraphimon: SEVEN HELLS!!!

The Fallen Angel Digimon managed to defeat the "King of Bees", and are now feeling stronger. Time is running out, and there are still cases to solve.

«JUNE 2, 2018, 2:20PM»

The Hudie Gang just splited into duos to solve three urgent cases. There's one called "Where the bees are headed" from a scholar, then one called "Fighting Beetles", by an entomologist, and a case from our old client Mizuki called "Gold Viking".

Wave and Tails were on a call with the Scholar that sent the case about the bees. Knuckles and Jet were also on a call with their client. Silver and Shadow were on a computer now. Silver acepted the case Mizuki sent them.

Shadow: What exactly does she mean by "Golden Viking"? (Silver calls Mizuki)

Silver: I have no idea. But I have a feeling that there's a Digimon involved.(Mizuki picks up)

Mizuki: Silver, good to see you! Oh, I see you're not alone today! You're Shadow the Hedgehog, right?

Shadow: Correct. 

Silver: Mizuki, what exactly do you mean by "Golden Viking"?

Mizuki: Uh, there's actually a bit of a back story behind this. I actually need you guys to come to the Net Ocean.

Shadow: The Net Ocean?

Silver: A place in the Digital Network where a lot of aquatic Digimon tend to appear. And it's actually an ocean in cyberspace!

Shadow: An ocean in cyberspace, huh? This got interesting. So, you got the URL?

Silver: Well...

Mizuki: Last time we went there, my partner Submarimon kind of dragged us there. But my Xros Loader managed to capture the link. I'm sending it to you guys.

Silver: Got it. We'll be there ASAP.

Mizuki noded, sent the link and ended the call. Shadow went to another PC, and the two hedgehogs proceeded to log into the Net Ocean. When they logged in, they went to see Mizuki, who was looking after a digimon with a giant shell on its back.

 When they logged in, they went to see Mizuki, who was looking after a digimon with a giant shell on its back