Team Dreamin!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 24 - Team Dreamin!

Sayo and Sonic finally met again. The two of them went to a mission to enter teh Nakano Underpass. On the way, the came across a puzzle, that finally lead Sayo to her mother. And after a challenge from Canoweismon, she unlocked her perfect Digisoul, and with it, Lekismon Digivolved to  Crescemon.

Crescemon: LUNATIC DANCE!!!

Crescemon defeated Canoweismon. However, as they reached the end of the Underpass, they had to abort the mission, and return to the agency. In there, Mirei mentioned the Crests, and the DigiDestinated. 

Sonic: Sayo, I'd get the cyber crimes over with if I had an extra brain working with mine.

Sayo: I'm down. I also need to start learning about livin' in the real world.

«MAY 21, 2018, 10:37AM»

Meanwhile, back at Hudie, Akari was inside Erika's room. She and Erika were studying the Digital Waves. Wormmon to was looking into the data. This little work Digimon has been learning hack skills.

Akari: You think this data's enough?

Erika: I honestly don't know. It might not be enough. Still, this is everything that Knuckles told us from his visit to Akihabara yesterday.

Wormmon: Those Eaters are the core of the Digital-Shift! At least we know what to do when those apear!

Akari: I also end up caught in a very tense converation between Arata-san and Ryuji-san.

Erika: Oni-chan blames Arata for abandoning Judes. However, I think he could have been able to hold the team himself.

Akari: I have to agree on that one. He's a very good leader of the Hudie! (gets a call) Oh, Yuugo-san. (picks up)

Yuugo: Good morning. I hope I'm not calling to soon.

Akari: No big deal. I haven't got anything new on the Demons so far, though. I don't have that much to report.

Yuugo: Actually, I'm calling for something else. I was expecting that Ryuuji could help me on this one, but he's not picking up. I'll send in a case to explain.

Akari noded, and went to the BBS. She opened Yuugo's case. It says "Dreamin's creating problems in EDEN. They need to be reined in. Hhelp Hudie as well".

Akari: Team Dreamin's causing trouble? I better gather more information.

Akari then proceeded to log into EDEN, and went to the Zaxon Forum, the forum where Team Zaxon has its HQ. She spoted Yuugo, and went to him.

Yuugo: I've been waiting for you, Akari

Akari: It's a pleasure to be here! 

Yuugo: This is the first time I get to test your hacking skills. I expect the job to be done properly.