LordKnightmon's Final Stand!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 77 - LordKnightmon's Final Stand!

«JUNE 29, 2018, 1:01A

The Dark Server, the place where LordKnightmon was trully hidding this whole time

The Dark Server, the place where LordKnightmon was trully hidding this whole time. And she managed to trap Yuuko, Nokia and Hanon in there.

Nokia: What? What?! Was that... Was that an Eater? But, what's this?! Where are we?!

Yuuko: Ah! Hanon-san!

She and Nokia go to Hanon. Hanon opened her eyes, and sees her two friends looking at her. LordKnightmon couldn't understand what went wrong. And that's when the Sleuth Digimon stepped in, to protect the three girls.

LordKnightmon: You! You dare interfear with me?! I don't know who you are, but get out of my way! No, crush them! Deleat them imediatly!

Sleuth Digimon: ...

LordKnightmon: Those humans have destroyed our Digital World! They are criminals who must never be forgiven!

Sleuth Digimon: I am like you... a Digimon who took a human host, and acted as one of them.

LordKnightmon: What?

Sleuth Digimon: And therefore, this I now ask you. Do these people deserve to be purged from existane?

LordKnightmon: Oh really? And your conclusion is that you will stand alongside the humans? That is an unfathomable error. Your logic is utter nonesence! Humans! They are filth, poluting the world of Digimon as scatter foul data about them!

Sleuth Digimon: Go on.

LordKnightmon: And the woman who became my flesh! And the throngs of people she manipulated! It was all offencive! Foul! Utter foolishness! Humans exist only to be purged! The universe demands their extinction!

Sleuth Digimon: There are indeed times where humans commit errors, make the wrong choises, and act foolishly. But the same can be said of us Digimon.