Demons, Judes, and Evolutions!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 20 - Demons, Judes, and Evolutions!

Sonic, Sonia, Knuckles, Arata and Hanon ventured in the Digital-Shift, and found Wisemon, with Nishino besides it. With its Eternal Nirvana, MetalGreymon, Rapidmon and Tailmon couldn't do anything. However, Knuckles' determination gave birth to Vritramon.

Vritramon: FLAME STORM!!!

Vritramon managed to defeat Wisemon. However, the Eater showed up. Even thought Chrysalimon defeated it, Nishino got EDEN Syndrome. So far there's no cure for the ilness. However, Sonic's not gonna give up, much to Sayo's shock.

«MAY 20, 2018, 11:13AM»

Sayo: He to has the Syndrome?

Lunamon: And yet, he fights for both earthlings, and Digimon!

Sayo: Why... why does he put his life on the line for so little? These people are not worth it!

Lunamon: Sayo... you really don't believe there are humans here that are different from... "him"?

Sayo: Ngh... I...

FLASHBACK

Akari: Airdramon, we'll take you with us, so that you can be safe. I promiss we'll find the source of what's happening to the Digital World!

FLASHBACK ENDS

Sayo: That girl... Am I mistaken about the Earthlings?

Sayo's stomach suddenly started to growl. She had to get something to eat. She went inside Nakano to get some food. However, since she lived in Cyberspace, she didn't have any money. However, someone bumped into her.

Sayo: Hey, watch it!

??: Sorry! I was just so hungry! Uh? Hey, this one's my favourite restaurant here! Is it yours to?

Sayo: Oh, uh... I... I actualy never been here.

??: Really? Oh well, if you want, we can go together!

Sayo: Huh? W-Wait-

??: Oh sorry, where are my maners. My name's Nokia! What's yours?

Sayo: ... Sayo.

Nokia: That's a cute name! Nice to meet you!

Without any warning, Sayo was dragged inside the restaurant. Sonic, who was also there to get something to eat noticed her. However, since he got there two minutes ago, he'd leave soon.

Sonic: Well, look what the cat dragged in.

Sonic smilled and continued to eat.We now change senario. We move to Cyberspace, more specificly to a special forum in EDEN, the Demons' Den.