K's Invitation!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 17 - K's Invitation!

Sonic went to the Core of the Avalon server, to find the files on the Nile Cooperation. However, Jimiken and his hackers were there. Jimiken revealed a dark crystal, and using its power, Devimon Digivolved to Neodevimon.

??: DIGIMENTAL UP!!!

It was thanks to Hanon's surprise help, and her parter Terriermon digivolved to the Armor Level, Rapidmon that Sonic and MetalGreymon defeated Jimiken. However, he still escaped. Now, Sonic had to scan the data.

«MAY 19, 2018, 3:18PM»

However, there were other things happening in another location. We enter the Hudie shop. Akari's learning on the wall reading a manga. She laughed at something funny on it. Shadow wasn't to far, lookin out for any uncalled mesages.

Akari: Hahahahahaha!!! How did he stick that on his head, and missed it?! (gets a call) Oh, who could it be? (picks up)

K: Hello there, Akari-chan.

Akari: K.

K: I trust the manhunt's going well.

Akari: ... You pointed the wrong guy again.

K: I see. So Mephisto was the wrong target. Very well, I'll tell you the name of your next target?

Akari: So what? So that I can go there, and bust him? What exactly are you up to, K? What do you want with all this?

K: Why would you ask something like that?

Akari: ...

K: ... You've started to doubt the authenticity of my intel, from the looks of things.

Akari: You seem to be pointing those out on purpose! If you want me to trust you, meet me in person so that we can talk!

K: Meet you in person, huh? I suppose that means you won't trust me, unless we do... You seem to be an excellent hacker, one worthy of my trust. This much is true.