Kishibe's Secret! VS LordKnightmon!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 52 – Kishibe's Secret! VS LordKnightmon!

The DigiDestinated's fight against Millenniummon ended in victory, thanks to Dynasmon's Burst Mode. However, Kishibe revealed one final trap, and managed to capture Kamishiro Yuuko with it. But that wasn't the worst. 

Sonic and Sayo: ?! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!

The Digital Waves called an order of Eaters that absorbed the Mental Data of lots of hackers in the server. And one of those victims was Chitose.

«JUNE 11, 2018, 9:20AM»

Akari was at the Central Hospital. She went to check on Erika, and to learn what happened to Chitose. On the way, she came across Ryuji, who was talking with a nurse

Ryuji: EDEN... Syndrome... (falls on his knees) Damn it... Damn it all! (punches the ground) It's happening again... Everyone... Everyone I love dies...!

Akari looked at Ryuji who was on the ground. She heard everything he said. And she wasn't the only one. Erika was behind Akari. And Akari wasn't surprised at all. Erika reached for Akari's hand, an Akari to was holding hers.

Erika: I've never seen Oni-chan like this.

Akari: A lot has happened yesterday. Anyway, how are you feeling?

Erika: I'm alright. They should discharge me "soon".

Akari: Huh?

Wormmon: Erika... 

Erika: Wormmon, did you do it for me?

Wormmon: I did, but... 

Palmon: Wormmon, what did you do?

Wormmon: Ummm... to get Erika discharged... I ummm... had to change the test's results.

Palmon: What?!

Akari: Erika-chan, you know you're not making it any better for yourself, right?

Erika: After I heard what happened to Oni-chan, you think I'd stay here doing therapy? Besides... once Kishibe turns her back on him... how much long will it last anyway? There's no point in me staying here anymore.

Akari: Erika-chan... 

Erika: I want you guys to do something for me. I... I want revenge for Chitose and Oni-chan!

Wormmon: You don't mean...?

Erika: ... Kishibe Rie... I will take her out!

We now do a bit of a time skip. We're back in Erika's room at Hudie. Erika and Akari were looking into EDEN data, preparing to attack the Avalon Server.