Chasing Ryuji!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 71 - Chasing Ryuji!

LordKnightmon used Kishibe as a vessel to break the Dimensional Wall, and alow her comarads to enter the Real World to destroy it, awakening Arkadimon in the process, who took control of Ryuji, in order to regain his strength.

Sonic: This is our full potentions!

Craniummon stood in the middle of our heroes and the Interchange that was powering Examon. But Sonic and Dynasmon took on Craniummon, winning by dodging Craniummon's lance, and destroying the shield. 

«JUNE 28, 2018, 11:06A

Akari was in her apartment in Akihabara. And things weren't good for her. Her father, who works in the police is out, and she's left with her mother, who's clearly not happy.

Akari: Grounded?! But why?

Akari's Mother: How am I suppoused not to? You keep putting yourself in danger, because of your work in Hudie!

Akari: Mom, we work for Detective Matayoshi to! He's one of our main clients! Besides, I'm the last line of the fence! If I fall now, Hudie will be no more!

Akari's Mother: It's best for you and the rest of the group. That place better not come back up! As for you, young lady, you're gonna me your Alliance, and everything you have, related to Hudie. I don't want you to interact with them ever again!

Akari was speachless. Her mother was there, with her hand extended, waiting for your Alliance, and mostly likely her Digivice. Akari didnt' know what to do.

Akari(thoughts): What do I do now? If I let my mother ground me, Hudie's done for! But then again... she's worried for me... What should I do? 

Imperialdramon(voice over): Anouma Akari, I know you're still in doubt about your mission. But listen to me. You've faced a lot to get where you are right now. And a day might come when you have to leave your closest ones behind for this mission.

Akari then remembered her mission as a DigiDestinated. To put an end to all of the calamity, and save both worlds. Her Crest of Purity was glowing in her Digivice, which was glowing.

Akari's Mother: Don't you dare pick that call up. Come on. (reaches for Akari's Alliance) Give back every--

Akari: Back off! (steps back) You don't understand, mom! My friends at Hudie are not the only ones who need me. And now I know for sure. I don't care if you want to ground me.

Akari's mother: Anouma Akari, don't you dare to talk back to me! (Akarie goes to the door) Get back here!

Akari: Now I know that you don't understand. But I'm done listening to you. Besides... (opens the door) The future of both humans and Digimon is in mine and my friends' hands!