Chaos, War, and Arkadimon!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 55 – Chaos, War and Arkadimon!

Sayo, Fei and Nokia went to rescue Yuuko, but had to fight LordKnightmon, who succedded with her plan to open the Dimmensional Door. Shortly after Sonic arrived, an Eater took hold of Yuuko.

Sonic: ... Eaters are digital entities... which means...

To save her, Sonic ricked doing a Connection Jump into the Eater Network. Yuuko was sinking into the network, but thanks to TigerVespamon and her partner Canoweissmon, she went back with Sonic. However, Sonic and Sayo ended up sucked into a portal. And disapeared from the Real World, and from EDEN.

«???»

??: This way, this way!

We now see five kids running around. It seems they're runninng through somesort of cyberspace. One of the kids kept waving for his friend to come along. Changinc senario, Sonic and Sayo were now waking up.

Sonic: Urgh, my head...

Sayo: What... What happened?

Sonic and Sayo looked to their parterns, who to were just waking up. They both returned to their Child Levels. Sonic looked around, and noticed that the background around them changed completly.

 Sonic looked around, and noticed that the background around them changed completly

Sayo: What's going on?

Sonic: We changed senario. That portal dragged us to a new location.

Sayo looked around. She had mixed feelings right now. For her, it seems that this place, despite being unknown to them, it felt familiar to her. He didn't saw anyting that was familiar. However, after looking for a momeny, Gaossmon spoted something. A mountain that he knew to well.

 A mountain that he knew to well