Digital Hazard! Dukemon!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 79 - Digital Hazard! Dukemon!

«JUNE 29, 2018, 12:00A

Sonic, Sayo, Akari, Hanon, Yuuko, Takato and the Digimon arrived at the roof of the Metropolitan Building. There, they saw Duftmon connected to the Digital Line, as he was absorbing more and more energy.

 There, they saw Duftmon connected to the Digital Line, as he was absorbing more and more energy

Sonic: Duftmon.

Sayo: The last of the Royal Knights. (spots something) GASP! Look!

Hanon: Arata... 

Hanon put on a serious expression. She went to Arata. Yuuko followed her, and of course Rapidmon and Siriusmon went with the two girls. The other stood behind. Arata felt the two of them arriving, and turned to the.

Arata: Oh! You came... He's still "recharging". I'm thinking I'll eat him once he's charged... The trush is... I've been waiting for you, Hanon.

Hanon: ... I know that. It's typical of you to be waiting for me. I'm glad you did... It's time we face our one regret, right?

Arata: Hm? You remember, right? Way back when? It's ok to laugh. I was such a dork. I said I would protect you all. But actually, I was just scared. I was scared and I... I left him behind.

Hanon: We were 7 back then, Arata. We're lucky we didn't get a trauma because of that Eater. Besides, it's not like I was any better.

Arata: You tried to help Yuugo back then, didn't you? Thanks... on the behalf of my best friend. But I'm sorry... That was suppoused to be my job. And it's one I'm finally ready to do.

While Arata was talking with Hanon, Sonic took the oportunity to check how much power did Arata actually get after he merged with an Eater.

Sonic: He's got huge levels of power. Strong enough to eat us all at once if he wants. Or even more...

Hanon: What do you mean, you're finally ready to do?

Arata: In order to protect you all, I've been eating, eating and eating... I've gained so much power. And so...