The Noble of Darkness!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 22 - The Noble of Darkness!

Silver and Jet took a new case from Reiko, the Shibuya Records shop's manager. The two of them ended up chasing an Etemon. Even thought that Silver was stressed out, thanks to Jet, they managed to trap Etemon. And their partners Digivolved to their Perfect Levels.

Jet: MegaSeadramon and Sephirotmon!

The two managed to get Etemon to stop with the pranks. However as they returned to Hudie, they crossed with Sayo, who was confused. She's after awnsers.

«MAY 20, 2018, 1:10PM»

An hour before Silver accepted the case, they had to take, Shadow went to get Erika a new PC. The old one broke. However, as he was coming out of the shop, Sayo steped in.

Shadow: Hm? You're...

Sayo: Long time no see. 

Shadow: Mikagura Sayo.

Sayo: And your name is?

Shadow: Shadow the Hedgehog. But you can call me Shadow. So, what's up?

Sayo: ... I want to submit a case.

Shadow was surprised by her sudden request. However, as he looked into her eyes, not only he saw a confused girl that reminded him from his old self, but saw also a blong girl with blue eyes, wearing a blue dress.

Shadow: I'll give you the contact to where you have to send the case.

Shadow shared with Sayo the contact to where she had to submit the case. He then left. A little while later, Shadow arrived at the shop. He spoted Silver and Jet working on something.

Silver: What's that in the bag, Shadow?

Shadow: Erika's PC broke. I'm pretty much helping her instaling a new one. New case?

Jet: Pretty much. Some problems at the Shibuya Records. Late night pranks.

Shadow: Late night pranks?

Silver: Pretty much. (Akari and Erika come in) Hey, girls! Oh, Akari, what's that face?

Akari: I pretty much got asked to be a double agent for the Zaxon.

Shadow: A double agent?

Silver: What for?

Akari: Well, I did infiltrate the Demon's Den. And Jimiken told me to spy on the Zaxon.

Erika: It makes sence. You think one of them could have raided your accound?

Akari: Possibly. I'll know only when I find it.