Infiltrate the Metropolitan Building!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 78 - Infiltrate the Metropolitan Building!

«JUNE 29, 2018, 11:07A

We're at the Kuremi Detective Agency, where our heroes are planing their next move. It's time to stop the final phase of the Paradise Lost Plan. Kyoko projected an image of the metropolitan building on the TV.

Kyoko: First order of buisness. We have to put a stop to Dufrmon's plan. We know he's using the Digital Line to fuel the Digital Wave, and wipe out the entire world, and the Eaters.

Sonic: Should Duftmon acquire enough energy to make a large hole through the Dimensional Wall...

Sayo: He could Digivolve into a Digimon with power that far outstripes even that of Examon. If we let that happen, it's checkmate for us.

Nokia: Mmmf... So no way to continue after that? Well, we better get up in his buisness!

Kyoko: That's where I thought we could put a new spin on the "Rescue of Kamishiro Yuuko Plan" and put it into action.

Sayo: What kind of spin?

Kyoko: Last time, we only stopped the Digital Wave's flow. To better control Duftmon, we have to steal the energy he's already absorbed, and weaken him.

Sonic: Gasp! That would leave him exposed, and would let us strike him down directly!

Yuuko: Is... Is that even possible?

Erika: It is. By making use of the skills of the hackers, and all the Tamers. For the plan to work, we'll set up hacking at each EDEN Spot, and change the structure of the Digital Line. 

Ryuji: The moment Duftmon goes to collect more energy, he'll have his energy drainerd.

Chitose: Hehe, the biggest trolling strategy ever!

Nokia: The perfect plan for Yuuko the Blackhearted! So yeah, say hi to the Rebels for me, Yuuko!

Kyoko: This role is for you to play, Shiramine Nokia.

Nokia: Yeah! Good luck Nokia... Huh? ... ... SAY WHAT?! M-Me?!

Yuuko: I have to agree. This job is best for you, Nokia! The Rebels are an unique organization that only you can lead. Plus, I can't go back to being Yuugo... No, I don't want to go back to being him.

Nokia: But... what about the Hackers of Zaxon and Judes? I don't see a way I could bring them all together! No, it's impossible! You need a must-win plan, then I'm not...

Omegamon: That is not like you, Nokia. What have you always said at time like this? Everything will work out!

Nokia: Omegamon...