Jogress! Shakkoumon!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 31 - Jogress! Shakkoumon!

Wave, Tails and Ryuji attacked the CCIU Server, to extract the data. In there, Wave and Tails managed to unlock the secret of their Crests. And when a very though security apeared, their partners Digivolved from Child to Perfect.

Tails: They Warp Digivolved!

The two Hybrid Digimon that were protecting the server were knocked out, and they were able to get the data. However, Ryuji seemed to have deleated it from the server. Meanwile, as Tails and Wave told Sonic the details of the mission, they got intel on an intruder on Hudie.

Silver: The Nakano Stripes infiltrated one of their hackers in Hudie!

«JUNE 1, 2018, 11:00AM»

Two minutes before Silver got the mensage. We're at the Hudie Shop. Akari went to the coffee machine to get herself a cup of coffee. However, Erika came up to her, with two cups of juice.

Akari: Oh!

Erika: I thought I'd give you one of these! It's something that I like a lot.

Akari: Wow! Thanks, Erika!

Akari took the cop that Erika gave her. She took a slip of her drink. She noticed there was somethng slitly different on the drink.

Akari: Wow! I didn't know you liked things so sweet!

Erika: I think I put to much sugar on it.

Akari: I don't mind a bit of sugar, but I think you put a bit to much. Still, thanks for the drink!

Erika: Well, you've been doing so much for me, and I thought I'd give you something back, somehow.

Akari: Thanks, Erika. Orange juice is actually my favourite. 

Chitose: HEY?! Where's the waitress?!

Akari and Erika heard Chitose's voice. The two of them turned to the entrance of the shop, where usualy a girl is, reciving the clients. However, there was a boy there instead of her.

Par-time Worker: Waitress? You mean that girl Yuri that you got the hots for? She hasn't been doing to many shifts lately.

Chitose: No way! If I don't see her, my heart will wither and die!

Par-time Worker: It's hard for me, because I have to do more shifts! Please hask the owner to take more shifts!

Chitose went outside desperate. Akari took a spoon, and mixed her juice a little. She then took a slip of it, and it was actually tasting better.

Akari: Oh! No wonder it was still so sweet! You had to mix it a bit!

Erika: Oh, I kind of forgot to mix the juice when I added the sugar.