A Determinated Battle!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 7 - A Determinated Battle!

«MAY 9, 2018, 10:12AM»

We're in Shibuya. Ryuji and Chitose were there to report what just happened with Shiga's account, after the monster apeared in Under Kowloon. The girl they were reporting everything to was Fei, Zaxon's second-in-command.

Fei: ... I see. I'll look into the monster that attacked Shiga in the end.

Ryuji: Do you know what it is? It didn't look like a Digimon to me.

Fei: We've never seen such thing. We've heard the same information from other hackers. We're gathering information as we speak.

Chitose: Hey, is it ok to leave Shiga on his own? Maybe he fakes the error on his account to run off.

Fei: It's pointless to go after a small fry like that any further. There was someone behind the scenes pulling the stings on Shiga, and other hackers that were raiding accounts lately.

Ryuji: So there's a mastermind in the middle, huh?

Fei: If we don't beat down that guy, we'll never stop the wave of account raides!

Ryuji: So the next case is to track down the string-puller, I presume.

Fei: Looks like you got it. I'll leave it to you. I don't care how you do it, but reat assured... you better not go easy on them. Anyone who crosses Zaxon's is gonna pay... and pay big time!

??: Well, what do you know, the gang is all here!

The three of them looked over to see a black haired boy with a blue outfit aproching them. The three of them knew him to well. It was Sanada Arata, and Ryuji was not pleased with his presence.

Ryuji: You...

Fei: Well, look who it is! If it isn't Arata from that called hacker team, Judes!

Arata: You're Fei, Zaxon's second-in-command, if I remember correctly. I herd a few rumours... It's been quite a while.

Ryuji: You got some nerves showing your face in front of us, Sanada.

Chitose: Hey, Ryuji, knock it off!

Ryuji: Here to apologize after all this time?

Arata: That again? Let it go already. The past is the past.

Ryuji: What did you say?

Chitose: Seriously, Fei's here to! Think about where you are, right now!

Fei: Don't mind me! Go on with it! In fact, now that I think of it, you two were both in Judes, weren't you? Even if you broke up, old friends should have a chat! I have a report to give to Yuugo. (leaves)