Matrix Evolution!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 33 - Matrix Evolution!

Trying to track down a Minervamon that seemed to be taking advantage of a shut-in son, Sonic and Sayo came face to face with Lilithmon of the Seven Demon Lords. Sayo managed to awaken her Crest of Honour, and with it, Dianamon, of the Olympos XII.

Dianamon: GOODNIGHT MOON!!!

Dianamon managed to defeat Lilithmon, and Minervamon finally explained what happened to the kid, who was just lonely. However, after getting out of Cyberspace, Sonic and Sayo got a notification, on a magor EDEN upgrade.

Sonic: I-It can't be!

Sayo: How did she get ahead of us?

«JUNE 1, 2018, 2:00PM»

During the time Sonic and Sayo were dealing with Lilithmon, Knuckles, Jet and Silver were dealing with buisness of their own. They were trying to understand more about the EDEN Syndrome.

Jet: So, let's see what we got on the EDEN Syndrome so far. Whenever an Eater edores a person's mental data, the person goes uncoucious in the real world.

Knuckles: And so far no one managed to wake up! Plus, there's this situation Sonic told us the other day.

FLASHBACK, TWO DAYS AGO

The DigiDestinated were at the DigiLab. Sonic was telling everyone about the EDEN Syndrome, and what he knows about the Eaters so far. He was also telling them about everything he knew on the Kamishiro.

Shadow: So they were hidding it from the begining?

Sayo: Pretty much. I got quite surprised when Sonic told me about this!

Tails: There's something going on inside the Kamishiro, and Kishibe Rie's the master mind!

Knuckles: Just what's that woman capable of?

Sonic: I don't know. We better look out for it, though. I'm aware that somethings that happened in EDEN, the blame was put on hackers.

Shadow: Ok, I know that most of the hackers are idiots, but then there's people like Yuugo, and our teammates at Hudie.

Sonia: Everything has Kishibe's name on it! I'm sure of it!

Sonic: You're right. Unfortunatly, so far, we can't prove it. We need to find a way to prove that Kishibe's the main culprit of everything.

Jet: Sonic, I gotta ask. What happeneds when a Eater takes over someone?

Sonic: It endores the victims's mental Data, and the person falls into a coma in the real world. And so far, we haven't find a way to wake them up.