Security Hack

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 29 - Security Hack!

Akari got a case from the Sistermon Sisters, Noir and Blanc. They needed help train Nokia and her Digimon. However, they were powerless to continue. Nokia's sincere feelings for her partners gave her a Digivice, that allowed Agumon and Gabumon Digivolve to Greymon and Garurumon.

Greymon: MEGA FLAME!!!

Garurumon: FOX FIRE!!!

The two of them managed to combine their strength, and defeat the Sistermon Sisters. Nokia now has a new strength of her own. However, the Hudie team is about to take on one of the most dangerous missions that Hudie has ever been on.

«JUNE 1, 2018, 9:01AM»

It's been ten days since the DigiDestinated confronted DoneDevimon. We enter the Hudie shop. Shadow, Jet and Knuckles were reviewing the events of the last days.

Shadow: Ok, let's recal from the begining. We got our Digimon Partners, and these Crests chose us to become the DigiDestinated who must save both the Human World and the Digital World.

Knuckles: Not to mention we're handymen at the Hudie Hacker Team. Anything we're missing?

Jet: Yeah, the fact that there's also these Eaters that are threatening more and more people, and are the source of the EDEN Syndrome!

Shadow: And there's also Sonic and Sayo with their Digisouls, and weird Cyber Powers. They manage to do hacks that not even Yuugo can do!

Akari: THE CYBER CRIME UNIT SERVER?!

Shadow, Jet and Silver looked to the meeting room, and were shocked with what they just heard. They entered there to see Ryuji, Akari, Erika, Tails and Wave.

Tails: Hacking the Cyber Crime Unit Server?! Isn't that Detective Matayoshi's department?!

Shadow: Hold on, what are you talking about?!

Ryuji: It's a request from Zaxon. I'm gonna hack the Cyber Crime Unit Server.

Knuckles: A request from Zaxon?

Shadow: Yuugo seems to want something from there.

Erika: Oni-chan, what about me? Can I come with you this time?

Ryuji: ... Don't do anything stupid. First, we need to snatch an inside's account. And it has to be Matayoshi himself. Akari, sorry to say, but I need to burrow your account info.

Akari: Huh?

Without saying anyother world, Ryuji left. The Digimon, who were with their partners, and one of them has finally decided to speak. And of course that one was Wormmon.