Digital-Shift!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 11 - Digital-Shift!

«MAY 18, 2018, 10:06AM»

A new day dawns in Tokyo. We enter Erika's room the Hudie Shop. Erika was still sleeping. Wormmon, however, was awaken. He looked at Erika, as saw her sleeping. Erika started to stir. She finally woke up.

Wormmon: Good morning, Erika!

Erika: Wormmon. Were you awake all night?

Wormmon: Nope! We Digimon too take out time to sleep!

Erika: You and the other seven behave so much like earthlings... (*knock knock*) Come in! (Akari opens the door)

Akari: Good morning, Erika! I hope I didn't wake you up!

Erika: I was awake already. Are you gonna stand at the door, or come in.

Akari: Uh, I'm pretty much holding a cop of coffee! 

Erika: It's fine. Just don't let it slip out of it.

Akari enters the room, holding her coffee. She sat down besides Erika, and placed her Digivice on the table, allowing Erika and Wormmon to see Palmon.

Erika: Akari, I've been menting to ask. Where are you getting the clues on the hackers that were raiding accounts lately?

Akari: You mean like Shiga and Mephisto?

Erika: Yeah. Are you investigating it off screne?

Akari: ... Not exactly. I got a friend helping me with it.

Erika: You may have played everyone else for fools, but not me. Come on.

Akari: ... Ok. The moment I started using my current account, everyone started suspecting I was hacking. Only my friend Yu believe me... I then got a call from this hacker named K.

Erika: K?

Akari: He gave me the names of those two hackers we took out. However, I'm starting to think he's just using me to take all hackers out of his way...

Erika: I see... You know, you should tell this to everyone.

Akari: He's one step ahead of me! I'm afraid that telling this to anyone could... (*knock knock*)

Erika: Come in. (Shadow enters the room)

Shadow: Morning. 

Erika: Morning.

Shadow: Akari, now of all times, you tell someone about K?

Akari: Huh?

Picodevimon: Don't play dumb! Shadow and I knew about it already! We heard him caling you!