Dark Reflection!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 13 - Dark Reflection!

Sonic and Arata learned a bit more about the Digital World, as they were tracking down the Eater. However, even with all of their strength, the monster was to much for them. Sonic's feelings, and will to not give up no matter what gave him a new strength.

Sonic: DIGISOUL... FULL... (raises his hand) CHARGE!!!(charges the Digisoul)

With that, Greymon's strength was amplified, allowing him to Digivolve into his Perfect Level, Metal Greymon, who's strenth is as powerfull as a single nuclear warhead.

MetalGreymon: GIGA DESTROYER!!!

With the Eater's weak point in sight, MetalGreymon was able to crush the monster. With the monster defeated, the Digital Shift to ended. However, Erika was not in the mood to celebrate, as she passed out right in front of Akari.

Akari: Erika? ERIKA!!!

Sonic: Mishima... Erika?

«MAY 18, 2018, 12:11AM»

Sonic looked into his Alliance, knowing he has heard that name before, at a momemt he was spying on Kishibe, with his Alliance, when she and Yuugo were at the Special Ward. He finally found her profill.

Sonic: Ok, this is crytical! Forget the ambulance! I'll take her there myself! Call any family you know!

Akari nodded, and send an urgent mensage to Ryuji. A few seconds later, Sonic was at the hospital. He and Akari rushed in, with Erika on Akari's back. Sonic went to a nurse.

Nurse: Oh, Mr. Casterwill! What can I help you?

Sonic: It's an emergency! This girl passed out for unknown reasons!

Nurse: Who's the- (sees the girl) GASP!!! Mishima Erika-chan! I'll take care of her, wait her for a moment!

The nurse took Erika. A little while later, we enter a room in the hospital. Erika was on the bed, asleep. Ryuji entered the room, and looked at his sister. The nurse entered the room.

Nurse: It's nothing to serious, Ryuji-kun. She'll have to stay here two days, though.

Ryuji: So it's not serious. Thank god.

Sonic: I wonder what's wrong with her. However, I to have buisness to attend to. Aunouma-san, next time something like that happens, and you're the only one with her, call me, and I'll bring her over in record time.

Akari: Thanks for helping, Sonic-san.

Sonic: Just call me Sonic! Ryuji-san, here's a card that has GUN's contact! If anything serious happens to her, just call Chris, and he'll come with a treatment for her, no matter how complicated the illness is.