Account Server!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 45 – The Hosaka Server!

Sonic and Sayo got a request from a Rebel Hacker named Yasu to watch over Nokia, who got in a fight with a hacker named Kou. Even though she looked lost, she didn't give up, and her feelings gave Agumon and Gabumon Warp Digivolved to WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon.

WarGreymon: GAIA FORCE!!!

MetalGarurumon: COCYTUS BREATH!!!

The two Digimon managed to win the fight, and now Nokia finally grew up as the Leader of the Rebels. However, while things with the Rebels seem to be going well, at Hudie, things seem to be tense.

«JUNE 9, 2018, 4:24PM»

Akari was with Yu at the K-Cafe in Nakano. Not only was Akari without her Hudie jacket, but she seems to be a bit down. There's a lot been going on back at Hudie, specially with Ryuji, and now, even Chitose was acting weird weird.

Akari: I don't understand what's going on back at Hudie anymore! I mean, it's ok for Ryuji to look a little less stressed out, but it's still a bit weird, some of his behaviour! And now, Chitose's acting odd as well!

Yu: Wow... that's heavy. You think any of them could have gotten into something bad?

Akari: I don't know anymore... URGH! This is so frustrating! Why aren't any of them telling anything about their problem! Plus, Shadow, who's been helping out with K, he to has been acting weird! And along with him, the rest of the six GUN agents!

Yu: Well, if he didn't get into something bad then... he would have told you. Since he hasn't well... you know.

Akari: He would have told me... 

Yu: You should probably quit this whole hacker thing. Otherwise you might get into something bad yourself!

Akari: Yu, have you forgotten that it's because of hacking that I'm here? A hacker raided my account! I became a hacker so I can get it back! I've already gotten myself into a bad thing!

Yu: Akari, those guys have dug their claws into your weak spot, and their using you!

Akari: ... 

Yu: And they don't even trust you! The fact they don't even open up to you is proof of that!

Akari: In a way, I'm not being honest with them as well... So far, Shadow and Erika are the only ones who know about K. And I didn't even open up to them, they found out on their own.

Yu: C-Come on! Don't take it so hard! You think I'm trying to make you feel bad?! I've got it! I'll pay, ok?! So come on, chear up! What do you want?

Akari: ... I'm not in the mood for anything right now...

Yu: Ok, how about we head to a bookstore? Or maybe a used figurine store?