Into the Digital World!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 82 - Into the Digital World!

«JUNE 29, 2018, 2:14P

Our heroes are now making the final preperations for their final mission. We Hanon, Yuuko, Nokia, Sayo, Akari and Erika preparing a few suplies, while the GUN crew is at the central hospital.

Shadow: Sonic and Sayo's physial bodies might colapse the moment we vaporize that Mother Eater, so we better take their physical bodies with us.

Silver: Jet went to get Yuugo's physical body. If what Sonic and Sayo might have seen is true, then his current body is also a half-cyber body as well.

Sonia: Ryuji and Chitose told us they'd look out for their bodies. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

Speaking of Ryuji and Chitose, those two are actually with Arata in the Valhalla Server. By Arata's request, the three of them are there to take care of their one regret as members Judes.

Arata: This is by far one of my biggest regrets as an Hacker. Ryuji. Chitose, thank you guys, for coming.

Ryuji: I'm in debt with you, Arata. You knocked some sence into me back in Akihabara. I had to pay you back somehow.

Chitose: Just like the old times, right? So, where's that Knightmon?

Arata: If security is back to normal, he might be right in Under Zero.

The three of them arrived at Under Zero. Once arriving security was triggered. And the Knightmon guard appeared in front of them. 

Arata: Here he is.

«TIME SKIP JUNE 29, 2018, 1:46P

We arrive at the rooftop of the Metropolitan Building, where our heroes were right now, along with the Royal Knights. Suedou had his laptop in his hand.

Suedou: Okay, everyone. Let's get this operation started.

Dynasmon: Very well. Magnamon, I'm trusting you guys to deal with the Digital Gate, and keep it open.

Magnamon: We're trusting you guys to deal with that monster for good. Everyone, come back safely.

Dynasmon: We will.

Suedou: Okay... Right now!

Suedou proceeded to reactivate the Digital Line. This triggered a massive blast of energy into the sky, right into the middle of the clouds. Magnamon, UlforceV-dramon, Sleipmon, Craniummon, Gankoomon, JESmon and Examon took flight.

Magnamon: Okay, let's dive in!

UlforceV-dramon: Got it! We'll push it wide open from the inside!