Dragon's Island! VS Examon!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 68 - Dragon's Island! VS Examon!

LordKnightmon used Kishibe as a vessel to break the Dimensional Wall, and alow her comarads to enter the Real World to destroy it, awakening Arkadimon in the process, who took control of Ryuji, in order to regain his strength.

UlforceV-dramon: SHINING V-FORCE!!!

Crossing the path to the Parallel World, Sonic and Sayo resque UlforceV-dramon, and even defeated Barbamon, the last of the Seven Great Demon Lords. But the last name Barbamon mentioned has Dynasmon sharper than ever.

Dynasmon: I should have known it was you... Ragnamon.

«JUNE 27, 2018, 3:58P

We're back in Galacta Park, where Sonic and Sayo took of to find UlforceV-dramon. Mastemon opened the portal, and from it, the gang returned, now with Rina and UlforceV-dramon.

Sonic: Mirei, we're back!

Mirei: Welcome. I see you managed to find the one you were looking for. (sees Rina) Oh, and it seems you bought in an extra helper.

UlforceV-dramon: Rina's my partner. She simply didn't want me to come along.

Mirei: I think it's fair.

Dynasmon: We should probably get to EDEN Free Area, where Sleipmon is. Before he make a mess out of that place.

Sonic: I agree. Let's get going!

Sayo: I'll go to the real World, to check on the current state of things. We don't need more destruction here in Tokyo.

Sonic: I'll leave it to you, Sayo.

Sayo nodded and left cyberspace with Lunamon. Sonic and Rina jumped on their partners' shoulders, and went to EDEN Free Area. Once in there, they look for their target.

Sonic: I can't see him anywhere. Is he that fast?

UlforceV-dramon: Stay focused. Your eyes are simply not used to his movements. Once you focus, you'll be able to see him!

Sonic closed his eyes, and attemped to focus on the wind rushes passing by. He then felt something to his right. That's when he opened his eyes, and looked to the left.

Sonic: To the left! There's soemthing over there! (checks the analyzer)