VS Zaxon! The Holy Knight, Omegamon!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 49 – VS Zaxon! The Holy Knight, Omegamon!

Sonic and his friends ventured themselves through Kowloon, together with their Digimon Partners. It's their mission as the DigiDestinated to protect both Digimon and Earthlings from the menance that's yet to come.

Rosemon: ROSES RASPIER!!!

Akari finally accepted her Destiny, giving birth to her partner's Ultimate form, Rosemon. And now, the confront between the Zaxon and Night Claw is finally set to begin.

«JUNE 10, 2018, 5:34PM»

Night Claw was now standing in front of Zaxon. The old Jude Members pressed a button on their Alliances, calling out their Digimon. An order of Kabuterimon.

Sonic: I think they weren't expecting anyone to come and stop them

Arata: That's what they get for trying to get this thing open. Fei, it's been a while.

Fei: Lookie here. And here I was wondering who it was. If it isn't Arata, the former leader of Judes. Say, wasn't your team the one that made it to Under Zero before, and failled, before finally disbanding in disgrace?

Arata: Heh. You know your stuff.

Fei: Be a good dog like the looser you are. Run along home. Git.

Arata: We failled, alright. But it wasn't the security that did us in. Right after we broke through, a Knightmon attacked us. Before we knew, we had our accounts destroyed, and lost access to EDEN.

Sonic: Arata's distracting them. I'm starting the plan.

Sayo: Got it. Everyone, we're starting the plan.

Arata: Some of my buddies went crazy with fear. Even the ones who were ok saw what they were up against, and lost confidence completly. They gave up on being hackers, so I disbaned the team.

Sonic: Plus, we learned that a very dangerous and uncontrolable Digimon is imprisionated inside that thing! If you want to stay out of trouble, keep away from Under Zero.