The Will of Yggdrasil!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 81 - The Will of Yggdrasil!

The "Aloof Hermite", Alphamon, finally revealed herself to the Royal Knights, as she stood with them to comfront Duftmon. But the Lion Knight managed to obtain power from the Digital Waves, an fought the knights, waping between his Warrior form and Leopard Form.

Duftmon: You will all fell my wrath! WOLKENKRATZER!!!

But Duftmon's plan was yet again stopped, as the DigiDestinated managed to arrive at the Metropolitan Building. The Ten Legendary Warriors now stand together to fight Duftmon.

«JUNE 29, 2018, 1:01P

Duftmon looked at the ten Digimon standing in front of them. The Legendary Warriors had their partners on top of them, and they were in the sky, facing Duftmon, who was energized by the Digital Waves.

 The Legendary Warriors had their partners on top of them, and they were in the sky, facing Duftmon, who was energized by the Digital Waves

Magnamon: Are we sure we can leave this battle for them alone?

Craniummon: Right now, they're the only ones with enough power to fight Duftmon.

Alphamon: Dynasmon, Dianamon, we trust this battle to you two and your warriors.

Dynasmon: Understood. Legendary Warriors, the fate of both worlds lies in this battle! We shall stand strong, and prevail against Duftmon!

Legendary Warriors: YES!

Silver: The enemy has huge amounts of power.

Tails: It's probably because of the Digital Waves. Even though most of it was drained, the Digital Shift still gives him great power.

Wave: We can't steal his power, since the Digital Shift is powering him. It's win it or loose it!

Sayo: Lose is not an option! We'll win it, no matter what!

Duftmon: Grrrrr...! The DigiDestinated and the Legendary Warriors... why would the ten of you protect this place?!

KaiserGreymon: We don't have to tell you anything! Destroying another world for the sake of the Digital World is pure madness!