The Tenth DigiDestinated!

Opening - Mikakunin Hikousen

Oh yeah! Tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Oozora kidou wo koero

Osaekirenai maenomeri na speed
Miraneta machi ga diorama ni naru

Futoumei na sora tsukinukerunda

Nayami toka fuman toka futtobashite

Manual doori no tabi nanka irane
Mayottemo furuetemo koudo agete

Oh yeah! Igigatte shikujitte tatchiagatte
Kimi to mitsumeru michi naru chiheisen

Saa tsuyogatte tobinotte kaze ni natte
Asu wo terasu taiyou mejirushi ni shitesa

Tonde ike jiyuu na GLORIOUS WORLD!

Episode 46 – The Tenth DigiDestinated!

Akari and Yu reached Hosaka's Server, and went on to take back Akari's account. However, when Akari had to take on Hosaka, her doubts made Palmon lose the ability to reach her Perfect Level.

Akari: I... I AM ONE OF HUDIE!!!

But after finding her resolve, Akari unlocked the power of her Crest of Purity, and Lilimon managed to take back the victory. Even though Akari couldn't get her account back, she got something else, from Paildramon. 

Paildramon: I've been waiting for the moment I'd come across you, DigiDestinated.

Akari: DigiDestinated?

«JUNE 9, 2018, 4:52PM»

Akari and Palmon were in Under Kowloon Lv. 4. Paildramon. They managed to leave Hosaka's server. Akari returned to Hudie, and logged back into EDEN from there. She was back on her Hudie coat.

Akari: Paildramon, you mentioned something earlier. What are the DigiDestinated?

Paildramon: You don't know?

Akari: ...?

Paildramon: I guess I'll have to take you back to the begining, then.

Palmon: What do you mean to the begining?

Paildramon: The times when the Legendary Warriors fought against Millenniummon.

Akari: Millenniummon?

Paildramon: A Wicked God Digimon that wanted to destroy everything in the Digital World. Its own existance is a treathen to time and space itself. It was a Digimon so strong, that not even hte Royal Knights couldn't fight it.

Akari: The Royal... Knight? Like Dynasmon?

Paildramon: So you saw the Digimon of Passion. He and his sister Dianamon were the ones who commanded the Legendary Warriors in the fight againt Millenniummon.