20

I smiled as I walked out of the gates, and I hugged everybody one by one

I smiled as I walked out of the gates, and I hugged everybody one by one. My smile faltered a little when I didn't see Alexus.

"Thank y'all for everything," I told them.

"No problem, but we can't touch you financially. Lexx handled that," Booka said.

"Whea she at then," I asked.

"She at my house laying down because she didn't feel good," Durk answered.

"I'll thank her when I see her then. Let's get the fuck away from here," I told them and we all got into the cars.

-

-

-

India was in the kitchen cooking and Blay and Durk was outside on the grill. Book, Shayla, and Memo were in the living room just chillin.

I slipped upstairs to go to the bathroom and I after that I started looking for the guest room Alexus was in.

"She's right here," Durk said standing in one of the doorways. I walked to the doorway to see her peacefully sleeping in the bed.

"Y'all must be real good friends for her to pay for all that," he said, and I nodded. I didn't really know how to respond to that.

"I know I told you before about fucking with my sister. I appreciate you for honoring my wishes. I'm glad y'all are friends cause now she has one more person that I trust looking after her. But she still off limits nigga," he chuckled with the last part.

"I gotta go make sure Blay didn't fuck up this food," he said before walking off.

I turned my head to Lexx as she stirred in her sleep but not waking up.

-

-

-

"Thank y'all for this welcome home party. I know its not big but I like that because y'all the only people I really need," I expressed.

Lexx was now up. We had all ate food and smoked a little, now I was about to head home. I hugged everybody, including Lexx, before leaving out.

After I started my car, I got a message.

MyWife👅💕

give me 45 mins.

ok

-

-

I had just finished putting on clothes from my shower, when my front door opened. I walked down the stairs, seeing her as beautiful as ever putting her purse on the couch.

"Hey baby. I missed you so much," she said walking over to me, hugging me.

"I missed you too, you just don't know. Thank you for everything," I mumbled hugging her back.

She pulled away from the hug only to bring my face to hers. I kissed her back passionately before I knew that I need to pull away. She looked at me confused and I just took her hand pulling her over to the couch.

"I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay shoot," she said with a smile.

"I think that we need to stop this," I said running my hand down my face, being straight foward.

"What you mean," her face frowned out.

I felt more guilt than I already did.

"I talked to you brother at his house earlier and he talked to me about the honor and respect we had for each other. Enough respect for me not to go after you. I can't lie I felt guilty."

"You want to break up cause you feel guilty," she questioned, standing from the couch and I stood too.

"You didn't feel guilty when you took me on dates. You didn't feel guilty when you kissed me. You didn't feel guilty when you told me you loved me," she laughed," I know you didn't feel not one damn ounce of guilt every time you fucked me."

"Mama its not-," she stopped me.

"Don't call me that right now."

"I do love you, but I just feel like we need stop this right now. I don't want to keep lying."

"You had no problem with it- you know what., never mind," she stopped herself, "Its fine, I'm fine don't worry about it." she snatched her purse off the couch and walked out of the house, slamming the door.

"Fuck mane," I punched a hole in the wall, feeling my heart break.

I think I should update everyday for the rest of this week🥹 1/3/23

thoughts?

comments?

suggestions on anything?

don't hate me!

how y'all feeling?

vote for me...

finished: December 21, 2022 \ 3:23 pm

722 words.