Preparations

Gabriel's POV

     I was in my office when she walked in. I took her in as she sashayed towards me. Her luscious black hair was done in loose wild curls that framed her glorious curves.

     "I missed you", she almost purred out. I glanced at her naturally pink plump lips briefly as my eyes found hers. Lust and hunger swirling in their vivid depths.

     There was no fighting my body's natural reaction. I wanted her as she gracefully moved around my desk and sat down straddling my lap. Her arms slowly wrapped around my neck and leaned in closer.

     Heaven is the only way I can describe the way her lips feel on mine. My right hand quickly finds her waist, as my left moves through her hair to the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. She moans into my mouth. Our bodies mold together perfectly. I can feel her heat radiating from her core.

     She breaks the kiss and grabs the hem of her blouse. Giving me a devilish grin as she slowly lifts her shirt up.

     Ring..ring..ring.

     My head pops up from my desk and I reach for my phone. My voice is raspy from sleep. "Hey Edward. What's the status?"

     "Mission complete bro. We managed to infiltrate and take out eleven men.. No major injuries to ours. I'm not sure how we didn't find this place sooner. It looked like they had quite the setup.

     There were several cells equipped with silver chains in each. We found one prisoner... She was malnourished and beaten pretty badly. It looks like they were dosing her with wolfsbane to keep her from changing into her wolf and healing..... Gabe, I think they were..." Edward cut himself off. I could tell he didn't want to tell me something.

     "They were what, Eddy?" I spoke with my alpha voice. "They were trying to breed her Gabe. Judging from the way she looked when we found her, they weren't gentle about it either... She looked close to death.

     We seem to have gained her trust now, but..." Edward chuckled before stating the next part. " When we first approached her, she managed to lash out. Got me pretty good... Busted my knee... Still hurts like a b***h."

     I could feel my wolf on edge until Edward told me about the girl hurting him. He was proud of the girl's spunk. " Wow Eddy! You must be getting slow to let a beaten girl get a hit on you," I say while laughing.

     "Yeah... I deserved it though. Should've realized how skittish she was. Marcus has been taking care of her. Right now, we'll have to stay here and let her recoup a bit, but we plan to talk her into coming home with us... The Volant Rogue was there. He must've escaped, but his scent was all over the girl," Edward says. His voice sounds tired and weary now.

     "Well it doesn't surprise me that he escaped again... He's one stealthy S.O.B. Keep me updated on the girl," I say, hanging up quickly. Sitting in my chair for a moment, I tried to imagine more of the dream I had right before Edward called. I've never had a reaction like that toward a female, human or wolf.

     The dreams have come every time I close my eyes since I met her. It must mean something. I straighten the papers on my desk before heading to the main house. I need to update my dad and I know mom will want to get a room ready, and it sounds like we'll want to get Doc here to check on her.

2 days later

     Mom had gotten a room ready for our guest, and Doc was notified that we would need him if she came. I already warned the other warriors about the girl to make sure they were cautious around her as I'm sure she will be skittish around men.

     My sister, Julie, was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement about having another girl around. After my father commanded her to keep her distance, that mood turned sour.

     My mother wasn't happy about her having to stay with the 'men', but it was what's best for everyone. If overwhelmed, her wolf might take control and attack anyone who she feels is a threat. None of us were ready to put our shewolves in danger if she did.

     Cain and I were just winding down from our morning run around the pack perimeter when I received a call from Edward.

     He has been calling me daily with updates, but so far, she hasn't woken yet. "Hey bro!" I say while trying to catch my breath. "She just woke up. The guys are going to get her to eat now, but Steven wants to see if she'll open up to us.

     We've got to talk to dad, but I think she should join our pack. I don't know how she's survived this long, but she's definitely a rogue... Hopefully we'll be heading home in about an hour." Edward says happily.

     I don't blame him, female wolves are rare for us. We average about one female to every eight males. Father might have to get more warriors now that we'll have another unmated female.

     My father is our current alpha, but I'm next in line. Edward is older, but I have the more dominant wolf. For now, I'm 'Head Warrior'.

     "See you soon bro," I said, hanging up before Edward could reply.

3 hours later

     Andrew mind linked me at the border of our land. I started jogging over to the warrior's cabin so I could be there when they pulled up. Standing on the porch as the SUV stopped. Marcus got out, then leaned back in to carry her to the cabin.

     The other three had already reached his door before she was gently pulled out. Steven and Edward had positioned themselves in front, and Kyle followed behind to protect the rear. They were guarded and ready to protect.

     The girl had nothing to fear from me or the other men here, but the men, obviously, were ready to protect her. My chest puffed out a little in pride for how my men guarded her. A gentle breeze blew my way, and I caught her scent.

     Sweet Hibiscus flowers and vanilla with a hint of cinnamon hit my nostrils, and my wolf perked up in the back of my mind. I felt a pull to be near her, and I haven't even seen her through my men. They stayed in position until reaching me.

     Marcus slowly stepped to the front as the guys stepped parted to let him through. Time seemed to freeze when I saw her face.

     It couldn't be... Could it?

     The eyes were different. Instead of brown, these eyes were a soft lavender. They looked aged and tired. Her skin was mottled with yellow and green bruises. Her wolf half had sped up her healing, but you could still tell that she was weak. Even though her scent was different, I knew...Samantha.

     Questions just started to flood my mind. I quickly turned and ushered them inside so they could put her down. I wanted answers, but I needed her safe first.

     I don't know how, but this is my Samantha. 

Please vote and comment.