Captive

Steven's POV

     My wolf is fighting for control as these idiots went on and on about what is required of Sam. The only good thing was that Alpha Alexander wasn't here.

     After almost two hours, we were finally released. Ever the joker, Kyle decided we should compete for who got to sleep next to Sam so we raced back, laughing all the way.

     I got there first, but my laughter was cut short as I took in the scene. Xander and Nate were laying on their mattresses. You would've thought they were just sleeping if it wasn't for syringes sticking out of their necks. Blankets were strewn all over, but Sam was nowhere in sight.

     Everyone else was sleeping quietly in their beds, unaware of the situation. Marcus, Kyle, Chris, and myself wordlessly shifted and let out a howl that could wake the dead. All the others jolted awake, as we ran out of the mansion in search of our princess.

***Warning, The rest of this chapter contains some violence and s*xual abuse. Please skip if these are triggers for you.***

     Samantha's POV

     My head was pounding as my eyes struggled to open. I tried to rub my temples, but my arms are stuck and my wrists sting.

     What happened?

     The fog in my head starts to clear and memories of the intruders fill my head. My eyes shoot open and I look above my head. Bars, bars are everywhere. The room is a prison of silver. Silver chains wrap around my wrists and pin me to the bed that I am on. I wiggle around and find that my legs are not chained.

     Panic sets in and I realize that I'm no longer in Marcus' sweats. Instead, I am wearing a loose white baby doll dress.

     " Ah good. You are finally awake." I look over to where the voice is coming from. My wolf growls at the sight of Alexander and two of the males that were with Selene when we had arrived at the gathering.

     Alexander walks towards me as he talks. " I was beginning to worry that my boys had used too much sedative. You've been asleep for over ten hours, my dear." He stops near my head and runs his thumb across my cheek.

     I jerk away from his touch and growl out," They're going to kill you if I don't first."

     " Ha ha! They won't do a d**n thing to me after we mate.... You see, when a mate gets hurt, the other will feel their pain. If one of them dies...... well a wolf dies when it loses its mate." He says as he moves a strand of my hair from my face.

     " But dad, I thought you said she was to be for us?" One of the men says.

     Alexander growls. "I am Alpha and you will do as I say. Besides, didn't SHE promise herself to you two if you helped get this one out of the way? Now go and keep up appearances...... It's time for daddy to play."

     The two leave and Alexander sits on the bed next to me and runs his hand up my thigh. I try to kick his hand away, but that just causes him to grip down and pin my legs to the bed. Stinging in my cheek makes me realize that he just slapped me.

     Alexander shoves his hand in between my legs and forcefully uses 3 fingers to penetrate my dry channel. I let out a whimper and Alexander laughed. He leans in for a kiss and I bite down hard. Alexander pulls away and punches me on my left cheek. He then gets up and starts unbuckling his pants.

     " Soon, my love, you will learn to crave my touch." Alexander says then pulls my legs apart and settles himself at my entrance. I tried to kick out, but he was too strong. Without any more warning, Alexander thrusts forward and I scream.

4 Weeks Later

Samantha's POV

     I wake up to the sound of the shower running. My hand shakily pulled up the blanket to cover more of my naked and bruised body. Yesterday, Alpha Alexander decided to move me out of the cell after I finally stopped putting up any real fight. He had his men put bars on the windows and multiple locks on the door. He said that I was learning to be a good little shewolf and now I am in a gilded cage.

     The only good thing was that I was still unmarked. One of his sons had let it slip that an unwanted marking would cause me to lose the pups, so Alexander was waiting to mark me in hopes that at least one of the babies was a girl. He refused to let a Doctor look at me since I had to stay his dirty little secret until we were mated.

     My bump was more prominent now, since I am about nine weeks along, but I haven't felt movement since I got here. I just hoped that they were okay. Thoughts of my babies and my men were what kept me going. For now, I would just bid my time and save my strength. 

Please vote and comment.